What happens after you accept a job offer at Deloitte India

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 01:52 am
Recently I got an job offer by Deloitte for the post of tax consultant at Hyderabad, India after my interview. I accepted the offer but did not receive any acknowledgement of my acceptance.So I am a bit worried that whether they have taken into consideration my acceptance or not????? It was an electronic offer so I had to give my consent thru mail as it was stated...
so i wanted to know det usually do you receive a reply for a your acceptance....throw some light on this issue please....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,685 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:49 am
@samira rai ,

back in the old days, employers would let you know if you got the job by phone.
if you didn't get it, they sent you a standardized letter in the mail.

nowadays, if you don't hear back from them, assume you didn't get the job.
but you should still contact them for confirmation.

some companies take months before they decide on a new hire,
especially if they interview a lot of people for it...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:57 am
@samira rai ,
I'm going to assume that what you got was a real offer. Since it's in writing (even electronic), try sending the acceptance again, as return receipt requested. Call if you have to. You should get an acknowledgement. It is very reasonable to want one in writing - Region, this guy got the offer; he's just wanting to get a written confirmation of his acceptance. My reading of this is not that it's a question of whether he got the job.
0 Replies