Who ever considers themselves to be a friend of JGOLDMAN10 please identify yourself

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 09:31 am
@shewolfnm,
This thread is stupid, and you're right, Jason does probably have mental issues, but he does make me laugh. Sometimes he picks up on the wirdest things. This is from a thread about villains.

Goldman; Pirates are thieves - I am thinking of something they would want to steal or demand.
Me; What about identity theft, or copper cabling?
Goldman; What would pirates want with copper cabling?
Ragman; Some might consider it a modern treasure. Copper is often stolen from construction sites..or anywhere that isn't guarded properly due to the high cost and it's price as a commodity.
Goldman;What else do pirates steal? I am serious- besides silver, gold, precious gems, and copper cabling what else would they consider valuable?

Jason's italicised line cracked me up, the idea of cartoon pirates breaking into electricity substations to rip up copper cabling made me laugh and laugh. His unique non-sequiturs have the same effect. I know he's insufferably rude and homophobic, but noone else makes me laugh as much.
Linkat

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 09:41 am
@Fido,
You're a very considerate and thoughtful person -

Myself - I just try to ignore all the crap - people trying to push his buttons. I think he is a mis-guided person, that has a hard time (a bit obvious) understanding other viewpoints - he is so entrenched in what he knows and his morals that it is difficult to see others point of views. He is easy to rile up and pick on - most likely why I don't pick on him (at least not very often) - I will tease others and get in disagreements, but he is too easy a target.

I try to help him out from time to time because so many others tease him.
Fido

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 10:00 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

You're a very considerate and thoughtful person -

Myself - I just try to ignore all the crap - people trying to push his buttons. I think he is a mis-guided person, that has a hard time (a bit obvious) understanding other viewpoints - he is so entrenched in what he knows and his morals that it is difficult to see others point of views. He is easy to rile up and pick on - most likely why I don't pick on him (at least not very often) - I will tease others and get in disagreements, but he is too easy a target.

I try to help him out from time to time because so many others tease him.
Certainty is the metal with which we armor our ignorance...I think my ignorance is the best armor imaginable since it takes forever to get through it...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:52 am
I hate these personalized threads.

Gang, and or 7th Grade mentality
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 01:05 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I hate these personalized threads.

Gang, and or 7th Grade mentality

The same conversation on what is wrong with Goldman has already taken place on 20 other threads, the only difference is that those threads are diverted into the conversation and this one is more direct. I would object to such threads as this one if the conversation were not already ongoing, but that is not the case here.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 01:20 am
@hawkeye10,
Don't participate.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 01:42 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Don't participate.
Why? JGOLDBRICK10 is all over a2K being a nuisance and pissing on people, why should I be silent about this on A2K when I would not be in real life?

You will recall that even when I was subject to mob action I never disputed the communities right to launch a mob against me, nor the value of shunning, I merely said that such action was misdirected when used against me because

1) I was addressing important subjects

2) I was likely correct

3) there was no doubt but that the communities unwillingness to entertain the subjects that I brought up represented a failure of the community.

This nonsense with GOLDBRICK does not qualify for exclusion from mob action under any of these three grounds that I claimed for myself.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 03:53 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
What else do pirates steal?

Pirates could steal your heart.

Hi, JGoldman10.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

farmer nailed it.It's kind of the same horrified facination with which people watch demolition derby or train wrecks. You know there's nothing you can do to change it and the crash is going to be really spectacular. Most of us have in fact tried to give him help and answers to his questions, but he just ignores them and keeps heading for the cliff and the crash will be awe-inspiring, though there's a good chance his lug nuts are loose and his wheels will fall off before he ever reaches the cliff. Which will probably be worth watching too.
Not exactly a train wreck, but a lot like looking under a rock to see what is crawling, or peeking under the edge of a scab to see the runny mess that used to be pink healthy skin...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:17 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

My best guess is that it's anti-social..or very poor social skills. More likely some degree of Asperger syndrome.
Well; at least you nailed me to your wall... Add ditzy, and you got Goldman there too...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:52 pm
@Fido,
The truth is, no one is ever going to know, why JG writes anything he writes, other than his questions on a Forum.

I am 36, alone, never been married, do not have children, I have an imagination, I love cartoons, I have a degree... I am alone, I have people to talk to but it's over the internet, I'm also mad at the way I feel about my life, so I turned to God, he loves me.

Once, there was a 40 year old named Carl.. His thread he started was gross, what he claimed to be.. Still we chose to talk to him, get him to see what he was doing, half the time we felt troll, the other half we could see more of him the real Carl. One day, Carl showed us his photo, and then a naughty photo, delete... If Carl was real and the photo was as I befriended him in the end, on facebook and his family were on facebook, (10 friends), or so only... He died. It was stated he fell, but knowing what I knew, It's believed by me he committed suicide, as he was a loner, not happy with who he was, had become, looked and was un-gifted...

He also lived in a fantasy world, and used his computer to stir, and to make friends.

It doesn't matter who JG is.

He deserves to write like the rest of us. It's us who choose to or not to write on his threads.

Guilty witch in a fun way, has played, but also tried to break his non answers to show us him.

Aint going to happen... Especially now that he believes I am an evil witch and God says don't talk to me:)

Hi Jas...be yourself as you are, troll or real....
Fido

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 02:13 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

The truth is, no one is ever going to know, why JG writes anything he writes, other than his questions on a Forum.

I am 36, alone, never been married, do not have children, I have an imagination, I love cartoons, I have a degree... I am alone, I have people to talk to but it's over the internet, I'm also mad at the way I feel about my life, so I turned to God, he loves me.

Once, there was a 40 year old named Carl.. His thread he started was gross, what he claimed to be.. Still we chose to talk to him, get him to see what he was doing, half the time we felt troll, the other half we could see more of him the real Carl. One day, Carl showed us his photo, and then a naughty photo, delete... If Carl was real and the photo was as I befriended him in the end, on facebook and his family were on facebook, (10 friends), or so only... He died. It was stated he fell, but knowing what I knew, It's believed by me he committed suicide, as he was a loner, not happy with who he was, had become, looked and was un-gifted...

He also lived in a fantasy world, and used his computer to stir, and to make friends.

It doesn't matter who JG is.

He deserves to write like the rest of us. It's us who choose to or not to write on his threads.

Guilty witch in a fun way, has played, but also tried to break his non answers to show us him.

Aint going to happen... Especially now that he believes I am an evil witch and God says don't talk to me:)

Hi Jas...be yourself as you are, troll or real....
Like Ani Defranco said: Just admit you're an asshole... You'd be in some good company, and perhaps your friends would forgive you, but I might just be talking about me...

I try to accept and judge not, and worry not that I am much judged and little accepted... I realize my way of looking at life is unique... I do not want everyone to feel like I feel or I would not feel unique... Even if I am strange, that does not mean in and of itself that I have not guessed the truth... We all can guess the truth, but the trouble we have is with people who say they know the truth and who will not admit the possibility of error... Error is certain, and the only question will be whether error is large or small...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 01:27 pm
@Fido,
Some people feel the need to always be "right" there is a disorder that is associated with that.

I'm laughing that halkeye10 starts a thread on JGoldman10 - both are always "right"....in their eyes....
Fido

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 01:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Some people feel the need to always be "right" there is a disorder that is associated with that.

I'm laughing that halkeye10 starts a thread on JGoldman10 - both are always "right"....in their eyes....
I would say borderling personalities with little ego strength are the sort that need always to be considered right, and look more for yes men than friends..
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 01:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

Some people have a desire to obtain enough education so that they can be right much of the time, and likewise consider being consistently right to be proof of their sound education. This is not a disorder, this is a prime driver of civilization.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 02:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
Found Soul wrote:-

Quote:
That she believes there is a disorder for someone who always thinks that they are right...(oh that's me!!!!)

Hawkeye10
Quote:
Some people have a desire to obtain enough education so that they can be right much of the time, and likewise consider being consistently right to be proof of their sound education. This is not a disorder, this is a prime driver of civilization.

Well see, how many people want to learn as much about this world, in every aspect as they can, in order to "prove" themselves to people that they are someone, that they are intelligent.. Lots. But that's self gratification.

There are deceases that fit into "I am always right, you are wrong" Narcissistic personality is one. Or Stubborn and opinionated.

Either way, usually, underneath it all is fear.

Wondering too what 10 is to you, and what 10 is to JG.. A perfect "10" it did sound funny hawkeye10 writes a nasty thread about jg10....

Lucky you two aren't really the "same" person:)
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 02:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Well see, how many people want to learn as much about this world, in every aspect as they can, in order to "prove" themselves to people that they are someone, that they are intelligent.. Lots. But that's self gratification.

The person who always thinks they are right no matter what others say an no matter what the truth is is a damn fool, but trying to be right is admirable and useful to man. I am rejecting the claim that we hear so often today that there is no right and wrong, and what's more that the person who thinks he is right is mentally ill no matter what reality is.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 03:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
If I continue, you'll counter-act, because you will want to be right:)

So, the person who thinks they are always right, can fit into my catagory of logical reasons as to "why" are they a fool? Define it. What they are is wrong, no one is perfect no one is "always" right.

Trying anything in life, is brave, learning is good, trying to be right all the time? Is a "need" why a person "needs to" reverts back to my original statement.

You don't have to be mentally ill, you could purely be egotistc, or righteous opinionated, stubborn that's not an illness...

There is no right or wrong because how one person sees something is their priogrative, how another sees something is theres...

The only rights and wrongs are law.. Can't get past that one.
Fido

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 08:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

****. Neurosis is the prime driver of civilization.
Fido

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 08:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

If I continue, you'll counter-act, because you will want to be right:)

So, the person who thinks they are always right, can fit into my catagory of logical reasons as to "why" are they a fool? Define it. What they are is wrong, no one is perfect no one is "always" right.

Trying anything in life, is brave, learning is good, trying to be right all the time? Is a "need" why a person "needs to" reverts back to my original statement.

You don't have to be mentally ill, you could purely be egotistc, or righteous opinionated, stubborn that's not an illness...

There is no right or wrong because how one person sees something is their priogrative, how another sees something is theres...

The only rights and wrongs are law.. Can't get past that one.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 12:29:38