PROBLEM POSTING TO FACEBOOK

bcannon

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 09:45 am
Quick question for you regarding Edit (Moderator): Link removed

The theme of my site is religious and spiritual inspiration.

I usually make one post per day which will normally include an image and text, no spam or links.

In an effort to build up our fan base, we will then post the same message to somewhere around 5 to 15 other page walls with similar content. How many walls we post to is determined by the message content.

Just recently I have noticed that when I post to someone else's page as GSpirit, it works fine the first time... but when I go to another wall and try to post the message again, it gets posted as bcannon (my personal profile). If I then go back to my personal profile and click "Use Facebook As Page" and select GSpirit, the post works fine. But I have to keep going back an forth between bcannon and GSpirit before each post or it will post as my personal profile.

I was thinking that I may have circumvented some Facebook rule and perhaps my site has been limited or penalized in some way, I just don't know. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the support
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,280 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:32 pm
@bcannon,
I'm guessing that FB wants to limit the # of company shares in order to try to cut down on spam. Dunno if it's something personal - I run 2 company FB pages and hadn't tried posting our links/info/whatever elsewhere more than 1x. Hmm.
0 Replies