Why do you suppose Jesus never condemned slavery?

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 01:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Tit for tat, Bubba, if you dis me, i'll pay you back in your own coin.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 01:56 pm
@Setanta,
you got any doubloons?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:10 pm
I've asked you before, but you have no manners. Do me the courtesy of not addressing any of your posts to me.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:11 pm
@Setanta,
ok.

call me if you find your sense of humour...
ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:13 pm
@Setanta,
Jesus F Murphy
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:15 pm
@ehBeth,
C'mon, Beth...I am making guesses based on what I read...and I suspect you know it. If you think for one second that I am saying that I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that Setanta is in a certain mood...you are way off base. The phrasing I use is common...and everyone uses it.

Setanta has called me a liar, a hypocrite, an idiot, charged that I am intellectually deficient and all sorts of other insults. I have tried to keep my responses reasonable.

If you honestly see our contribution to the insult department as equal...then you are not the individual I thought you were.

All said with a smile on my face.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:17 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Tit for tat, Bubba, if you dis me, i'll pay you back in your own coin.

Setanta...you constantly call people names...call them liars, hypocrites, intellectually inferior. If you think you are responding to me doing those things...then your problems may be serious.

Do what you have to do. I am enjoying the exchange...and I hope you are also.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
If you honestly see our contribution to the insult department as equal...then you are not the individual I thought you were.

I suspect I'm much better.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:19 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You're semi-entertaining. I only come to this site when i've got something else to do online. You're a very small, unimportant part of my daily routine.

You make snide, insulting remarks constantly. I'm just more up-front and honest about it.
Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
I have tried to keep my responses reasonable.

Bullshit. You make snide, passive-aggressive insults constantly, and then attempt to pretend that you're civil and i'm not. It's a childish game you play, and i suspect that you can't live without it.
Lustig Andrei

Seems this idiotic (I use the word advisedly) brouhaha has now become a family affair.

I'm outta here.
0 Replies

Setanta

@Rockhead,
Call me if you ever produce anything humorous. Do you not understand what it means not to address your posts to me?
mesquite

@Frank Apisa,
If that sigline is a carryover from the old site then that's where you probably lost the apostrophe.I think the old site would display some special characters that the new site will not. This shows up a lot in old posts that were copy and pasted usually from a source using MS Smart Quotes (curly quotes).

Still doesn't look too good on my end with two different browsers. Looks to be three characters that cannot be displayed correctly.
http://imageshack.us/a/img651/817/sigkc.gif
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
If you honestly see our contribution to the insult department as equal...

I suspect you think we're all too dim to notice what you think are marvellously sly digs.
Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:23 pm
@ehBeth,
Amen.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:24 pm
@Setanta,
maybe you should explain it to me again.

just in case...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:28 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You're semi-entertaining. I only come to this site when i've got something else to do online. You're a very small, unimportant part of my daily routine.

You make snide, insulting remarks constantly. I'm just more up-front and honest about it.

You are very entertaining...and you have been coming here slinging all sorts of insults at every opportunity.

As for your self congratulations...damn, you are one funny guy.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:29 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Bullshit. You make snide, passive-aggressive insults constantly, and then attempt to pretend that you're civil and i'm not. It's a childish game you play, and i suspect that you can't live without it.

Nope, not bullshit. I have attempted on several occasions to be civil with you...and you have swept the attempts aside. Anyone who does not see that you are constantly quick to anger and take umbrage...and to insult quickly simply is not reading what you write.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:30 pm
Just can't help yourself . . .
Rockhead

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 02:31 pm
seems to be the theme of the day.