When Does Jesus Return?

33export

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 01:04 pm
"For storms will rage and oceans roar, when Gabriel stands on sea and shore, and as he blows his wondrous horn, old worlds die and new be born."

I think Gabriel can top that preview.
Pemerson

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 09:17 pm
@33export,
33export wrote:

"For storms will rage and oceans roar, when Gabriel stands on sea and shore, and as he blows his wondrous horn, old worlds die and new be born."

I think Gabriel can top that preview.

That's pretty good!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:04 pm
This is a question that was never properly answered.

Will Jesus return during or after the reign of our decomposing and moldy Flaming Dorito of a president, Trump?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
A better question is, will Ant Man ever make a movie with Plastic Man?
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 07:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
on Thursday.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 08:21 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

A better question is, will Ant Man ever make a movie with Plastic Man?

That's so meta and deep because Ant Man is Marvel and Plastic Man is from DC.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 05:19 pm
@savedwheat,
savedwheat wrote:

Is there a way to know when Jesus returns?

Well one of the requirements before he can return is the rebuilding of the temple. The problem is there is a mosque currently in the way.

Muslims will never allow Christians to claim the temple so it would need to accidently be destroyed. I believe Zionists are trying to push to make this happen.

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 09:43 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

savedwheat wrote:

Is there a way to know when Jesus returns?

Well one of the requirements before he can return is the rebuilding of the temple. The problem is there is a mosque currently in the way.

Muslims will never allow Christians to claim the temple so it would need to accidently be destroyed. I believe Zionists are trying to push to make this happen.

It's so cute that you're taking his five and a halfish year old question seriously. I'm certain our OP is still waiting for this earnest reply.
0 Replies