tomr

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:14 pm
It is said and written that God only took seven days to create the universe. But really it only took six because on the seventh day he rested. If God had spent a full two weeks (with Sundays off) would the universe be twice as good as it is now? If he spent a year would it be 50 times better? What is God doing up in heaven while children starve to death on Earth? What is Jesus doing? (Is he using his powers to play with himself? Or is he teaching us a very repetitive lessen about how children starve to death?) Is Jesus being a baby when he cries out to God that he has been forsaken? (Not everyone gets to die for a purpose. I would gladly die to save all the people on Earth if I was the Son of God.) All comments on this topic are welcome.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,841 • Replies: 6

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:17 pm
Lazy? I don't know.

Indifferent? I'd say so
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:27 pm
@tomr,
Lazy?

Well how about non-existent?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:29 pm
@tomr,
So, you were hoping to get a bunch of christians riled up? This is a bait thread, no doubt about it.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:18 pm
@tomr,
It was probably his Sunday Funday, serves him right for taking a day off!
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 04:05 pm
@tomr,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF1p4qRkTZ8
0 Replies

tomr

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 04:21 pm
Why doesn't God allow his name to be taken in vain? If I were the supreme infinite being, I think neither sticks or stones or words could ever hurt me. I could take the criticism. But I think God must be insulted by this if he is willing to cause us "gnashing of teeth" and agony for the rest of some eternity.
0 Replies