freedom

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:14 pm
is the humen right the same in west and east . why the peopole donot care what happen in yemen

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:15 pm
What makes you think people don't care? What do you expect people from other counties to do?
0 Replies

arabian friend

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:48 pm
@arabian friend,
when any one heart in the word the countries talk about court and humen right
in magazine news chanels
Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:51 pm
@arabian friend,
Although i'm sure you had something coherent in mind, your response makes no sense in English. Why don't you just try to give simple answers to the questions i asked you? You don't have to make some artistic, philosophical response, you know--your English isn't good enough for that.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:15 pm
@arabian friend,
arabian friend wrote:
is the humen right the same in west and east.
YES.

arabian friend wrote:
why the peopole donot care what happen in yemen
Maybe it is because we are not in Yemen.
Most people are selfish. That is NATURAL.

WELCOME to the forum.
I hope that u will have a lot of fun.

David
0 Replies

arabian friend

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 09:40 am
@arabian friend,
sorry guys i tire to contact with abroad to tell him about the bad satuation in yemen the word be silent for what happend ( killing kidds +refuse the freedom of almost peopole )we have pace revolution put with out care from friends
ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 10:04 am
@arabian friend,
Hi arabian friend.

Welcome to Able2know.

There is some knowledge about what is happening in Yemen in the rest of the world. There is some coverage each day on the Canadian national news. It seems to be quite a bad situation.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2011 11:02 am
@ehBeth,
Hi arabian friend.

Once again, news from Yemen opened the news report here on Canada's national radio broadcast. I think there is more coverage here than you may have thought.
0 Replies