[answered]Have been member since 13 March 2003 but I cant ..

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 04:31 pm
I dont understand..I have been a member since 13 March 2003.. On 15 Jan 2003 I posted .."Have Severe Case Shingles..Left Side Of Head "

Over the 15th and 16th I received nine (9) replies to my posting..You sent me an e-mail shiowing me my postings.

I tried to enter but I forgot my Password...On Jan 15,2004 at 7:32 PM you sent me a new pass word ...********.. (Edit: Please do not post passwords. Moderator) I have tried using this password but still could not enter..

I now believe that this whole mess is my fault ...for when I use to use your forum ..when I completed my stay ,I would always just close out...and the when I wanted to connex I would sign in ..This system worked for over a year .. what ever got into me to change my sysytem is beyond me.

If I ever get back in i will never sign out .......

[email protected] Harris
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 728 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 05:34 pm
You're signed in, so evidently things are working.

And it would be a good idea to change your password now. Go into your profile and change your password.

The reason why you were unable to stay in without signing in again is because you need to click "keep me signed in", which is on the sign in screen.

Craven, am I missing anything?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 05:45 pm
Correction: It's "Log me on automatically each visit:" which you must check. Just scroll down a little from where you put your screen name and password in.

If you have any further problems with signing in, please contact Support by clicking on the word Help in the upper right corner of every page. Thank you.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 09:10 pm
joe harris--

Glad to see you want to stay with us. Welcome again.
0 Replies