Why do women waste so much money on haircuts?

Piffka

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2004 07:58 pm
I need a haircut, damnit. Last time I got one, in early-December, a new guy did it. The entire time he was cutting my hair he was saying, "Oh yeah, sexy lady" and stuff like that. How can I not love listening to that? Plus, it was a pretty good haircut. It cost $30 plus a tip because the woman who I had an appointment with charges that and she got busy, so he took over, though he normally charges $40. Now the dilemma... do I go back to hime and listen to all his Sexy Lady sweet talk and pay more? Or do I go back to the $30 woman who talked about her parents? Can't decide, can't decide.

I definitely want it shorter in back, layered and shaped, maybe a fringe and some wisps.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2004 08:00 pm
Piffka

ALWAYS to the person who cuts your hair the best! Very Happy
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 10:47 am
I got a $200 perm at the most expensive salon in town and they screwed up my hair. It didn't perm the first time (because sir dumb alot didn't read the directions) so they had to perm it again a week later. I looked like a frizzy poodle, had bad texture, and they didn't give me a refund.

I found the best hairstylist Iv'e ever had at a cheapo haircut place (style America.) Now she does my whole family, and my haircuts are always under $30 (including a huge tip.)
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2004 11:14 am
My hair grows very fast and I stay out in the sun alot. Always, I have it shampooed and colored before I go for my $35 haircuts, blunt cut to jawline. Couple weeks ago tho, I asked for something different, where its shorter and flips up each and everywhere around the ears. It was so cute when I came from the shop, but God what a mess, sticking out here, there, everywhere once I just looked at riding my horse. Had to allow much growth before I could get a decent haircut again.

Try to save money by conditioning my own hair. Last shampoo I used a raw egg, sometimes olive oil, lanolin. Best though is the little bottle of conditioner that comes with the color.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 02:09:29