Problems with Mac Lion

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 08:39 am
Well, I have had my iMac for about 5 months, and basically, I love it. I have noticed two things that bug me, and wonder if anyone has had these problems.

The first is that, unlike my old P.C. the Mac does not print the date on the bottom of a printed page that was taken from a web page. I sometimes found it annoying, but there were certain things that I wanted printed with the date on it.

Also, since I upgraded to Lion, I find that certain sites, (not all) will not print in the "printer friendly" format. When I click "printer friendly", nothing happens.

Anybody have some suggestions? (No, I will NOT go back to a p.c.) Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,989 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2011 12:57 pm
@Phoenix32890,
No help, but I'll be reading along. I still only have Leopard. And I don't print much at all.
Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2011 05:43 am
@ossobuco,
Osso- My Mac originally came with Snow Leopard, and I recently updated to Lion. If the truth be known, I should have stuck with Snow Leopard. Apple talks about 250 improvements, but none of them, IMO are really essential. I have the wireless mouse. I discovered that a lot of the gestures will only work on the trackpad.

Originally, I had opted against the trackpad, because it did not seem comfortable to me. Lately, I have been reading that many people hate the trackpad at first, but as they get used to it, they find it much more efficient than the mouse.

So, I will probably get a trackpad from Amazon. If I hate it, I'll just return it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 08:07 am
Has anyone figured out how to print the date on the bottom of the page in Mac Lion? I still haven't, and it is bugging me.
0 Replies