Challenge accepted. (That's why I'm sharing this with you.)

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 05:17 pm
I was clicking through TED talks today and came across this:

(Her part is only the first 7 minutes of the video At the end of her talk she challenges people to share this information.)

I've done a LOT of reading on learning disorders and had never come across this research or even mention of this research.

I'm going to try to find out more but I thought I would share this with those of you who might deal with learning disabilities so that you can be aware of it too.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,505 • Replies: 1
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2011 05:30 pm
Here's something:

Quote:
Email: aditishankardass at gmail dot com

Twitter: ashankardass

********** IMPORTANT UPDATE JULY 2010 **********

If you would like to contact Dr Shankardass about her TED talk, please feel free to write to the address above.

If you are contacting us after having seen the TED talk, we can arrange a special concession/discount on any consult and testing that we arrange for you. Hence, please contact Dr Shankardass directly before contacting the clinic or lab where she is affiliated, so that she may refer your case personally.

However, we have been inundated by an unusually high volume of emails following the availability of the talk online, and it may be some time before you receive a response. We apologize in advance for this delay.

Thank you,

Martin Johnson (assistant to Dr Shankardass)
0 Replies