What's your favorite candy bar? Why?

GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 10:23 am
@firefly,
HaHa! I know! I'd love some chocolate right now. This was definitely a bad idea! Hahahaha! Very Happy
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 10:24 am
@aidan,
HaHa! Right! Very Happy
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 11:42 am
My British accent sucks except when I imitate Catherine Tate imitating chav girls - and then I do it REALLY good- saying stuff like, 'Wha'evah' and 'shu' up!' and 'take the shame' and 'them shoes is well shamefuh miss' and 'IS it?!'

You know a British accent is hard to get right - because they all say the same word so differently - like some say 'but-tah' and some say 'buh'er' and some say 'wot-ter' and some say 'wah'er'.
I'm better at the less educated sounding British accents.
But as one of my best friends says, 'Never trust an educated person!' He really does say that. He cracks me up!
aidan

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 11:53 am
@aidan,
Here she is: I can do her doing chav girls really well and it's so fun!:

GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:22 pm
@aidan,
"I ain't bothered!" Hahahahahahaha! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I LOVE this video!

And yeah, now that I think about it I'm pretty sure my accent sucks too! HaHa!
aidan

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:23 pm
@GracieGirl,
You have to say 'bovvered' - as in 'I aint bovvered!'
GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:28 pm
@aidan,
Hahahaha! Right! 'Bovvered'! HaHa! I'm gonna be talking like that all day! Very Happy
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:33 pm
my all time fave for chocolate bar type thing would be reese's peanut butter cups (although the new snickers peanut butter squares are pretty awesome)

other faves include wine gums, any type of sour candy, or jelly belly jelly beans
GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:37 pm
@djjd62,
Eww! I hate sour candy! HaHa! But your totally right! Reese's are awesome and I'm dying for one of those new snicker candies! Very Happy
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:52 pm
@aidan,
Butterfinger was good when it was owned by the Curtis Candy Company. When the brand was bought by Nestle, they introduced a little cookie like thing in the middle. I only had to try it once.
GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:55 pm
@roger,
Curtis Candy Company? Never heard of it. But Nestle's pretty good, I think. Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:55 pm
http://www.mastersdistribution.com/images/skor.jpg
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 12:57 pm
@wayne,
I recently had a Zero bar for the first time in ages. MAN, was that thing sweet!
GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 01:01 pm
@JPB,
Totally! I loooovvvveeee those! Lucky you. Now I'm jealous lol. :'(
Sturgis

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:47 pm
@GracieGirl,
I could go for a tasty Clark bar right about now....
izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:51 pm
@Sturgis,
They've not made these for years, but one day...
http://www.pierrehale.com/kiu/i/2/amazin.gif
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 06:54 pm
@Sturgis,
Remarkable similar to the real Butterfinger, except for the coating.

Ever hear of the Chunky candy bar? Actually, it's more of a square with nuts, chocolate, and raisins. Maybe I'm thinking of Zagnut, now that I think of it.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:32 pm
@roger,
You described the Chunky quite well. It came in a foil-like wrapper. They were a terror to the teeth if you had made the mistake of refrigering on freezing them, to thick to bite through when hard.

Zagnut was a coconut covered thing if I remember it, also did the thing with peanut butter inside, it also became famous in Beetlejuice movie.
GracieGirl

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:34 pm
@Sturgis,
Ewww! Coconuts!
Sturgis

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2011 07:37 pm
@GracieGirl,
Don't blame me, I don't eat Zagnuts, I may have had one or 2, but that was it and I did it for the peanut butter.
I don't eat Mounds, Almond Joy or Bounty either because of the coconut.