Is there a way to remove password protect from pdf

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 08:47 pm
Hi,everyone!
I am a student of University.I pay $85 for each of my ebooks and have my UoP password and username to open them.
The problem is that I want to move them to my kindle dx which does not support the password part of the pdf file.How can I remove the password protect from this file.Each page is password protected, but I only have to put in my password one time and it opens the whole ebook.However, on the kindle dx, the cursor does not go to the username or password box, so i can't open it on my kindle.I tried buying and using a PDF restrictions remover but all it does is say "Restrictions Removed" but the password protect is still on when I transfer it to the kindle.
Any suggestions of what product to use or what to do?
Pls help!!!
Thank you so much in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,793 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Irishk

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 08:34 am
@lan0sky0,
lan0sky0 wrote:
I tried buying and using a PDF restrictions remover but all it does is say "Restrictions Removed" but the password protect is still on when I transfer it to the kindle.

That probably only stripped the DRM.

Try Acrobat Key, which will strip the password protection.
0 Replies

dinnary

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 08:10 pm
@lan0sky0,
you are authorized to check a bunch of critical PDF files, which were created and encrypted by a former department manager. You need to open these PDF files and print them. Or this job will take you a month or longer.
0 Replies

Debra Town

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 06:02 am
@lan0sky0,
HI! I think i really can help you. Just contact with me o Facebook - i'm Debra Smith there
0 Replies