Do you like action heroines or superheroines?

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 12:23 am
@MontereyJack,
Then she should have had a form-fitting outfit that kept her body covered, NOT BOOTY SHORTS. NOT SOMETHING DRAWING ATTENTION TO THE PRIVATE AREAS OF HER BODY.

LARA CROFT DRESSES LIKE A HOOCHIE MAMA- SO HOW WOULD I BE "DIRTY-MINDED" IF I CALLED HER A SLUT OR A TRAMP?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 12:25 am
@MontereyJack,
Lara Croft and those other two heroines I posted pics SHOULD HAVE HAD MODEST APPAREL. FORM-FITTING OUTFITS THAT COVERED THEIR BODEIS, NOT SOMETHING THAT DRAWS ATTENTION THEIR THEIR LADY PARTS, SICKO.

Those pics of Croft, Danger Girl and Tank Girl were some of the FEW fairly modest pics I could find - UNFORTUNATELY.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 03:08 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Lara Croft and those other two heroines I posted pics SHOULD HAVE HAD MODEST APPAREL. FORM-FITTING OUTFITS THAT COVERED THEIR BODEIS, NOT SOMETHING THAT DRAWS ATTENTION THEIR THEIR LADY PARTS, SICKO.

Those pics of Croft, Danger Girl and Tank Girl were some of the FEW fairly modest pics I could find - UNFORTUNATELY.

They're lovely girls. You're just a prurient sexual obsessive. Don't attack women for having what you want. Your self-loathing is entirely of your own making.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 04:48 am
@izzythepush,
I DO NOT WANT SEX, TROLL. TRYING TO USE SEX TO SELL COMICS IS NOT GOING TO GET ME TO READ THEM. I STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMICS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO READ THEM.

THE BIBLE SAYS TO SHUN THE APPERANCE OF EVIL.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 04:54 am
@izzythepush,
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A HEATHEN.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SEX. GOD SAYS TO FLEE SEXUAL IMMORALITY- IT IS A SIN. GOD SAYS TO HATE SIN.

I AM CONTROLLING MYSELF BECAUSE I AM CHOOSING TO.

I AM ATTACKING THESE CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE DRESSED MORE MODESTLY.

I WALK IN THE FEAR AND ADMONITION OF THE LORD, AND THE BIBLE SAYS IT'S A WISE MAN WHO FEARS GOD.

IF YOU WERE A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I AM ADAMANTLY OPPOSED TO THIS GARBAGE.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:00 am
@izzythepush,
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SOME UGLY WHITE WOMEN.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:03 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A HEATHEN.

I think you’re a weirdo and you have a small weenie.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:05 am
Who cares about Lara Croft, Danger Girl or Tank Girl? These things are OVER A DECADE OLD- they haven't been popular since the mid to late '90s.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:08 am
@JGoldman10,
At least they were popular once, and they were written and published. You can mock them when you've done that.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:39 am
@izzythepush,
I AM NOT MOCKING THEM. I AM SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THEM.

I AM NOT GOING TO PUBLISH GARBAGE LIKE THAT.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:43 am
@JGoldman10,
You won't be publishing anything. You're all talk.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:44 am
@izzythepush,
IT IS WRITTEN, "YOU WHO LOVE THE LORD, HATE EVIL." Psalm 97:10.

IT IS ALSO WRITTEN THAT WE CHRISTIANS ARE TO "HATE SIN AND REBUKE SIN OPENLY."

YOU MOCK ME AND TRY TO ANTAGONIZE ME BECAUSE I AM A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN.

YOU, SIR, ARE NOT OF GOD.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:44 am
then you're going to publish (if you ever do) the most boring comic that has ever been written, and after it's sold the two copies that it deserves, whoever you conned into publishing you will drop you like a hot potato.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:50 am
@izzythepush,
YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:56 am
I think we've all got a pretty good idea of you after seeing you in inaction for years. You're an inaction figure.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 05:58 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.

You don't know me either, but that hasn't stopped you from accusing me of all sorts of diabolical mischief. I don't know you, but I know a load of old bollocks when I hear it.
0 Replies

djjd62

i loved the DC run of Mx Allan Collin's Ms.Tree
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Tree
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll172/DieSmurfDie/Ms%20Tree/MsTreeSpecial0900.jpg
JGoldman10

@MontereyJack,
I am GOING TO PUBLISH COMIC BOOKS FOR CHILDREN/FAMILY.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:02 am
@izzythepush,
This needs to be repeated:

1. But fornication, indeed, all moral impurity, or covetousness, should not even be mentioned among you, as is proper for saints. (Ephesians 5:3)

As Christians, we are to abstain from “fornication and all moral impurity.” “Fornication” refers to sexual activity practiced by unmarried persons and “moral impurity” refers to all forms of sexual deviance and perversity (note Romans 1:24,26-27). Not only are we to abstain from such acts, we are also to abstain from such conversation: such things “should not even be mentioned among you.”

2. As Christians, what should characterize our speech and conversation? See Ephesians 5:4 (printed below)

Nor should there be any indecent behavior or foolish talk or vulgarity, such things are not appropriate; but rather, let there be the giving of thanks. (Ephesians 5:4)

We are not to engage in coarse, vulgar humor; do not show an eagerness to hear such jokes, do not repeat them. We should let it be known that we are not interested in such “humor.” Instead of vulgarity and coarse humor, our speech should express our appreciation to God for His blessings by offering thanksgiving unto Him.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TALKING TO ME OR MAKING JOKES ABOUT SEX.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 06:07 am
as I said, the world's most boring comics.