Are atheists being more illogical than agnostics?

Jasper10

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 01:46 am
@The Anointed,
An overall master system precedes the big bang/big compressions my friend. Big bangs/Big Compressions don't just happen....something makes them happen.

Space and time has nothing to do with this process.

SPACE magnetism remains present both before big bangs and after big compressions.

I'm beginning to realize why you get so much else wrong.

The Anointed

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 02:23 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
An overall master system precedes the big bang/big compressions my friend. Big bangs/Big Compressions don't just happen....something makes them happen.

Correct! Something does cause the contraction of the universe, and it's called 'GRAVITY.'

The Friedmann universe begins with a Big Bang and continues expanding for untold billions of years—that’s the stage we’re in now. But after a long enough period of time, the mutual gravitational attraction of all the matter slows the expansion to a stop. The universe then starts to fall in on itself, replaying the expansion in reverse. Eventually all the matter collapses back into a singularity, in what physicist John Wheeler likes to call the “Big Crunch.”

Quote:
Space and time has nothing to do with this process.

Correct! It is the mutual gravitational attraction of all the matter that slows the expansion to a stop, and the contraction of the universe then begins. Space and time do not exist before the Big bang, or after the Big Crunch.

Quote:
SPACE magnetism remains present both before big bangs and after big compressions.

BS, there is no space before the BB or after the BC, for any magnetism to remain in.

Wrong again kiddo.
Jasper10

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 02:42 am
@The Anointed,
You are mistaken my friend ..big bangs and big crunches are all to do with magnetism (attraction/repulsion) combinations ….-/+...+/-...-/-...+/+

An overall electromagnetic system remains PRESENT at all times and is the constant.

bulmabriefs144

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 04:30 am
@The Anointed,
The Flat Earth crowd insists gravity does not really exist, and suprisingly, they make a good case for it.

They assert that rather than gravity, we have layers of buoyancy, and that heavier objects sink while lighter objects float. That is, if gravity were a REAL force, it would be sufficient that objects could not overcome it, but instead, birds fly, as do... SOLID CHUNKS OF METAL WITH UP TO 500 PEOPLE FOR A JUMBO JET. Sorry, you expect me to believe this is still a real force after that? This is more about having a large ship with mostly empty air than it is about overcoming gravity. Buoyancy. Birds aren't flying, they are literally "swimming" in air because they have lightweight bones and feathers. Likewise with gliding, you are matching the pressure of air.

Our atmosphere is layers of moist pressure. After the water level, it switches from mostly water (non-breathable) to mostly moist air (breathable), and you see this pressure system all the way from top to bottom. Creatures like crabs tend to sink (but we don't call this gravity, but lack of buoyancy, they are heavier than the water pressure of all but the deepest water), while most fish manage to float. We humans can swim but not fly. Oddly, there are some birds that can fly but not swim (and vice versa, I believe this can be explained by their body's ability to retain or expel moisture; a duck can swim because its high body fat slicks off moisture, while animals that suck it up like a sponge add water weight to their body, in much the same way obese humans can float).

Basically, there is no spinning Earth generating gravity, in fact there is no gravity at all, since large airships (plane is an inaccurate term, since what it is is a ship, not a flat object) can ride above supposed gravity. Underground on land, the same thing is the case, "gravity" (notice we don't call this buoyancy without water) is most intense at the Earth's core. Yes, when I say flat Earth, I do not mean there is nothing underground/underwater but that the surface of the earth is a disc.

Biblically this is supported. "'Let there be a dome in the middle of the water, let it divide water from water.' God made the dome and divided water under the dome from water above the dome. And God called the dome sky." In other words, we have sphere that is divided into two domes, air and water. This is more or less exactly what we see with our atmosphere and our... hydrosphere? Our underwater pressure system. Then earth and lava is added into the mix.

https://www.weather.gov/jetstream/layers_ocean
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/science/atmosphere-layers2.html
InfraBlue

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 11:18 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

That is, if gravity were a REAL force, it would be sufficient that objects could not overcome it, but instead, birds fly, as do... SOLID CHUNKS OF METAL WITH UP TO 500 PEOPLE FOR A JUMBO JET.

There are stronger forces in nature than the earth's gravity, though, like aerodynamic lift which jumbo jets and birds use to fly. Jumbo jets are not buoyant like airships.

The gravity of a black hole, on the other hand, is strong enough to pull nearby light particles out of their paths and into their centers.
InfraBlue

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 11:41 am
@Leadfoot,
Yeah, abiogenesis doesn't make much sense. Life, however, doesn't require an ID, necessarily. It could be an organizational force that formed along with the other forces of nature after the Big Bang, or it could be a feature of what preceded the Big Bang itself.
Frank Apisa

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 11:47 am
GRAVITY is the weakest of the four fundamental forces.

But it is strong enough to keep galaxies together.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 03:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
It could be an organizational force that formed along with the other forces

Now there's a compelling argument. May the force be with you.
InfraBlue

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 03:23 pm
@Leadfoot,
https://static2.cbrimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Spock-vulcan-salute.jpg
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 03:29 pm
@Jasper10,
Gravity Gravity..yeah yeah…so what FORCE ejected matter from the singularity? Gravity again?…LOL…nah…magnetic repulsion is a much better bet.
bulmabriefs144

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 04:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
"Aerodynamic lift."

Buoyancy. And propulsion. If a fish just sits there, it begins to sink; however, it is light enough to overcome the water. Likewise for a bird. The plane uses propulsion combined with its general hollowness in order to overcome the air.

The Anointed

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 04:43 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
Gravity Gravity..yeah yeah…so what FORCE ejected matter from the singularity? Gravity again?…LOL…nah…magnetic repulsion is a much better bet.

Has the great Jasper10 found the answer to that, which has eluded the greatest scientific minds of today? I think not.
InfraBlue

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 08:27 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Heh
The Anointed

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 08:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Heh

Let me add to that response; "Heh, heehh, heeehhh.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 10:58 pm
@The Anointed,
Just a better theory in my opinion my friend….I do real possibility science not BS science.
The Anointed

Wed 25 Aug, 2021 12:54 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
Just a better theory in my opinion my friend

Well , I'm not too interested in the opinion of a biblical and scientific ignorant person.

Quote:
I do real possibility science not BS science

Anyone who believes that Space is full magnetism before the Big Bang and after the Big Crunch, when there only existed the singularity which has zero space and infinite density, before space and time could even exist, is right into BS science.
Jasper10

Wed 25 Aug, 2021 01:21 am
@The Anointed,
LOL....

Modern day scientist are well into speculation when it comes down to the HARD questions...

All I'm saying is that in my opinion the magnetic attraction/repulsion possibility/theory is a far better and more realistic scientific possibility/theory than the HALF gravity theory...

The Anointed

Wed 25 Aug, 2021 01:24 am
@Jasper10,
And it is your god given right to hold whatever opinion, you wish to hold, no matter how erroneous your opinion may be.
Jasper10

Wed 25 Aug, 2021 01:26 am
@The Anointed,
I know....LOL....but it's not erroneous....it makes more sense scientifically than the HALF gravity theory....
The Anointed

Wed 25 Aug, 2021 02:26 am
@Jasper10,
If, in your opinion it makes more sense scientifically than the supposed HALF gravity theory, then You stick with it mate, cos no one's ever going to change your mind are they?