This guy is a cheesehead, right?

husker

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 10:50 pm
yes sir
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 10:55 pm
Which one of my avatars is going to wear the cheese? You know, that's a damn good question, Bill. I haven't really given it much thought. Hmmm, let me think. Which avatar should I use? Bingo! I think I'll dig that old one out of storage -- the one that got me into so much trouble because the womenfolk on this board were complaining about being frightened by the ghastly vision. Yep, that's the one I'll use.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/3517226743ff38b56138cd.jpg
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 11:00 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 11:02 pm
Pretty cool Husker. Could you tell then that he was destined to move up? And just how old are you anyway?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 11:15 pm
Just this once, permission granted. Cool

I don't like personally know Barry, no, but he came aboard when I was an undergrad, and he took the Badgers to the Rose Bowl just before I moved to Pasadena and then again right after I moved to Pasadena, so I like him because he gave a bunch of my friends an excuse to visit. :-D

He's pretty amazing -- in the early years of my undergrad career before his arrival (1989 to maybe '91? When did he become the coach?) the Badgers were stinky.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 11:17 pm
Nope I was young guy in rebellion - we both left HS the same year - I believe he played a role or was responsible for me being the only kid in HS to land a football scholarship.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 11:26 pm
Too cool. You'd win the collapsible cups on Letterman's brush with greatness competition any day.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 10:02 am
Quote:
Nope I was young guy in rebellion - we both left HS the same year - I believe he played a role or was responsible for me being the only kid in HS to land a football scholarship.

So, what, he rode everyone else into the ground, crushing their competitive spirits and all hopes of future bowl games? Wink
0 Replies