Just wondering: what happens if you pee at work in front of customers?

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 04:28 am
A friend's coworker works at Wal-Mart and that coworker did that as a publicity stunt. She took some diuretics. A supervisor (CSM) and her got into conflict and she had to be on the cash register. Unfortunately, that CSM was the only one on duty for the moment. She didn't wanna say anything to him to use the restroom, so she pulled down her pants and peed right there. They suspended her 2 weeks and she came back to drastically reduced hours. Can she et on good terms with management again? She used to kick @ss b4 that incident.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 4,242 • Replies: 52
Topic Closed

laughoutlood

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 05:40 am
@dirrtydozen22,
Only if she remembers to ask the customers if they want home delivery with that.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 06:11 am
I am never going to even walk into a walmart again, so help me god.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 06:13 am
@dirrtydozen22,
She was lucky she only got a two weeks' suspension. She's lucky she wasn't arrested for indecent exposure.

This is too weird of an incident (if it actually happened) for anyone in management to have forgotten. I'd expect things will be going downhill for this individual from here on in at this company regardless of how perfect her work record is.

Don't mean to be too cynical but this prank is well beyond the extremes of most people's tolerance for pranks.

She needs to start from scratch at another work place and to think deeply about her actions before trying this type of stunt again.
dirrtydozen22

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 06:31 am
@tsarstepan,
I remember when I was asking someone at an employment agency what usually happens if someone peed like that. She said that person will prolly go to a mental health facility. I asked if the individual would be able to come back. She went, "Maybe after they got mental help." That staff at that agency sounds very lenient. Now prolly most ppl wanna work for her in the future! LOL
farmerman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 06:37 am
@dirrtydozen22,
Are all your friends this stupid? They must be fun in a conversation.

Many of these big box department stores are pretty much supporating pustules anyway. Id never buy meats or fresh veggies at aWalmart.
dirrtydozen22

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 06:42 am
@farmerman,
My friend didn't do that. It was her coworker. I had one who went to work drunk though at Target.
chai2

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:05 am
Anyone who takes diuretics knows they are going to need to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes for a few hours. You can't "hold it". Sometimes you have to go every 5 minutes for awhile.

Anyone who takes diuretics knows to take them when they are going to have immediate, and often access to a bathroom.
Setanta

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:09 am
Frankly, i think the boy's making **** up . . .
shewolfnm

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:30 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Frankly, i think the boy's making **** up . . .

with a piss fetish..
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Thomas

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:44 am
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:

Just guessing: Your boss will tell you to piss off.
chai2

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:47 am
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:

dirrtydozen22 wrote:

Just guessing: Your boss will tell you to piss off.

This is what I don't get.

What ever happened to someone being fired for something like this?

Seems a lot of the tales dd tells are about people in the workplace being physical, screaming, arguing, giving poor service, not doing their jobs etc etc

yet, all that seems to happen is "hours are cut"

talk about lowered expectations for the workforce by their superiors.
dirrtydozen22

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:53 am
@chai2,
She took the diuretic so enhance her "publicity stunt" lol
shewolfnm

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:54 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

What ever happened to someone being fired for something like this?

because it might hurt someones feelings , and since a person who would do this MIGHT have a mental disorder, that would be NON PC to fire them. there for they keep their job
djjd62

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 07:57 am
@dirrtydozen22,
please stop saying publicity stunt, a publicity stunt is something that's done to enhance a product or idea, so unless this person was getting paid to do this by the diuretic manufacturer, this was just some dumb jackass type stunt (and even they get paid for their nonsense)
dirrtydozen22

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:08 am
@djjd62,
Well, she was doing it to be funny. A few of her coworkers even hi-5ed her when she came back.
Setanta

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:14 am
@dirrtydozen22,
I think you're a liar.
tsarstepan

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:18 am
@dirrtydozen22,
I'd say her coworkers weren't this person's friends. It sounds like their encouragement of this prank was enabling so they could watch the carnage of the subsequent train wreck.

Not excusing what this employee did. What she did was unsanitary and actually not quite that funny as she and her coworkers believe it be. If the coworkers were friends and not juvenile enablers, they should have tried to talk her out of this illicit adventure. All parties involved should have been suspended for period of time.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:18 am
If someone squatted and pissed at their work station, you could fire them for cause so fast their head would spin. I think you're making it all up, because you crave the attention.

1. Forums
  2. » Just wondering: what happens if you pee at work in front of customers?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:43:17