Just wondering: what happens if you pee at work in front of customers?

tsarstepan

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:20 am
@Setanta,
Touche Set. Well if that's the case, you have to admit it's quite (or somewhat) creative attention seeking.
Setanta

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:25 am
@tsarstepan,
Everything i've ever seen from this joker has seemed to me to be attention seeking, and it almost always involves some implausible allegation of a situation at work. I did quite well for years as a free-lance small business manager. I'd have had that girl fired before the pee dried on the floor, and done it legally, too.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:28 am
@Setanta,
I'm guessing the same thing.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:07 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

chai2 wrote:

What ever happened to someone being fired for something like this?

because it might hurt someones feelings , and since a person who would do this MIGHT have a mental disorder, that would be NON PC to fire them. there for they keep their job

oh yeah...I forgot about that.

you know, it hurts my feelings that you had to remind me of that.

I'm gonna cut your hours shewolf, drastically cut them.
0 Replies

chai2

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:08 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

unless this person was getting paid to do this by the diuretic manufacturer,

I can just see the ad.

Lasix....really makes you pee, no matter where you are.
0 Replies

Linkat

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:43 am
@dirrtydozen22,
OK - is this person stable?

I'd probably fire this person's if I could. Especially as it was a publicity stunt - I'd worry what could be next - masterbating perhaps?
chai2

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 09:59 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

OK - is this person stable?

I'd probably fire this person's if I could. Especially as it was a publicity stunt - I'd worry what could be next - masterbating perhaps?

THIS is why you don't buy greek yogurt at walmart.
Joe Nation

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 11:11 am
@Setanta,
I think you're right, Setanta, it's not even a very good lie.
I should know.
Joe( I am a very good liar.)Nation
Ragman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 11:55 am
@Joe Nation,
The thing that jumps out at me is...for all of those who've seen this person's repeated postings about her whacky employment over the last year, I'm curious as to why people continue to respond to her as she repeats the same dysfunctional info, either slightly altered or outright lies.

Who's the crazy one here?

IMHO I find it FAR easier to be sympathetic for those who REALLY are seeking help...not those who are repeatedly seeking any sort of attention and refuse to get help for their mental issues. How many different ways has this person repeated or altered the info about the employment situations for which she was fired 2 times?
Joe Nation

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 11:59 am
@Ragman,
I'm one of the lucky ones who haven't ever read this correspondent's submissions.
Joe(I'm a blank.)Nation
Ragman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:02 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe, why not click on her past threads. If you chose to do so, you'll see clearly those dynamics. It won't take long to get the gist.

I truly enjoy helping those who really are looking for help. Not JGoldman10-wannabes or the equivalent.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Touche Set. Well if that's the case, you have to admit it's quite (or somewhat) creative attention seeking.

Gustavratzenhofer always told crazy stories and I loved reading them. To me, none of his stories could possibly be true, but there was always some A2Ker who asked if he was being serious.
0 Replies

Linkat

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:10 pm
@chai2,
Well after many stories - I don't buy greek yogurt any where.

As an aside, trying to help my mom out, I brought her to the grocery store as she doesn't drive and my dad has not been feeling up to driving. Glup - I witnessed her buying greek yogurt. It was all I could to do to not say something.
0 Replies

Linkat

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:11 pm
@Ragman,
Because the graphic images flowing through my head make this quite fun and twisted.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:41 pm
Actually, i usually don't respond to these threads, and in fact usually don't even bother reading them. This one, however, was so far over the top . . .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:47 pm
@Ragman,
I have taken him or her as obsessive, but not a fibber on purpose, whatever other attributes are going on.

This one jumped out at me as simple bs, so now I question the whole rigamarole. Bletch, at myself, for buying the jerking routine. Slaps self with leftover cold spaghetti.

chai2

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:00 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

The thing that jumps out at me is...for all of those who've seen this person's repeated postings about her whacky employment over the last year, I'm curious as to why people continue to respond to her as she repeats the same dysfunctional info, either slightly altered or outright lies.

Who's the crazy one here?

Me! <raises hand>

Honestly raggsy, I find myself responding to dd's threads sometimes, because it is just so frickin' unbelieveable to me that someone would think some (hell all) of it might be acceptable.

My comments are more in the vein of "Are you even aware of what you're saying?"

My personal favorite is the paying someone to like you.

All I can think of when I read that is me, for instance, having someone really annoying hanging around me, saying "why don't you like me? why don't you like me? I'll give you money to like me." I'd be like, get the hell away from me, you ******* lunatic.
IRL, I'd go up to Human Resources and lodge a complaint and go from there.

You know, when I drive home, sometimes it's while they are reporting on the radio how much the jobless rate when up or down, how many are actively looking and unemployed, and I think to myself "There are people like this nut quiting one place after another, getting another job (regardless if it's low paying) and apparantly it's not a difficult thing.

I have no idea who would hire dd in the first place. It sure wouldn't be me.

ossobuco

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:06 pm
Well, I'll jump along to saying that the person who is posting phony situations repetitively is her or himself obsessive about it.
Setanta

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:06 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

This from the guy who obsessively responded to JGoldman over a course of months and months.
roger

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:07 pm
@ossobuco,
That's it. I blame myself for having been taken in over the years.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 10:27:57