Just wondering: what happens if you pee at work in front of customers?

Thomas

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:10 pm
Just wondering: what happens if you pee at work in front of customers?

Whatever happened to the water-fueled engine?
ossobuco

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:11 pm
@ossobuco,
Roger, blame it on my cousin..

I suppose I should explain that - I have a cousin who became very invested in her views on psychology. Well, I could say, obsessive.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:37 pm
@Setanta,
waving! ~~
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:39 pm
@chai2,
Personally, I find so little credibility to this thread and the particular direction at this point. I think it's my own failure to imagine it.

I can't imagine someone even thinking up such a behavior in a public place, much less actually doing it.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:42 pm
@ossobuco,
hehe, osso. I cringe thinking there could be such a person.

OK...now to tune into more important matters. Wonder how good citizens such as Charlie Sheen's doing?
Ragman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 01:44 pm
@Thomas,
ahahaha

One of your funniest yet. Laughing
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 02:08 pm
If I refer to the 3rd person, well...chances are I'm making up a joke. Any situation that involves myself written in first person it's true. And what's the 2nd job I been fired from? I been fired once and learned from it. And the reason I was fired from Wal-Mart was bc Emily disliked me from day 1 so I reacted badly to it.
Ragman

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 04:28 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Some day you might learn to take responsibility for your actions. You got fired because of your own bad behavior- not because of someone's dislike of you.

What about your employment problems with McDonald's and/or Burger King? Do you think people don't remember what you've written on your prior threads:

"I have Borderline AND Aspergers. The Borderline makes me crazy and do things that I KNOW are wrong. The Aspergers make me violate SMALL social rules that others have forgiven."

Until you understand how to cope with having poor grasp with social cues and the rules of the work place, you'll not be able to retain a job.
ossobuco

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 04:40 pm
@Ragman,
I'm in between on all this and thus the fool.

Jumping to someone working this all out on purpose is perplexing.

But, I've seen it, so I remain confused.

People do have tricky behaviors. I have known one such person and wonder how she is. (She's the one who let the air out of a tire at a time when people parked in the faculty parking lot, or whatever it was called.) She's the one the head of the deparatment screamed at.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 14 Jun, 2011 04:49 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Dirrty, please, don't rely on us here. We are not experts on borderline et al.

I think that you take us as a kind of ballast to weather whatever points your therapists say to you.
Please talk with your therapists.
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Wed 15 Jun, 2011 02:57 am
@Ragman,
Well, Emily didn't like me from the outset at Wal-Mart. I can't understand how everyone else could talk to me but her. I begged her and paid her money to like me, which she turned down. I also stood by the fitting room instead of working to watch her in her nearby dept. I got poor eval for not producing. In addition, my dept mgr said the thing w/ Emily can't continue or we can't work together. I shouted, "I'm sorry you think everything's your damn business!" I got written up when a customer complained. Then came a coupla months where I temporarily forgot about Emily. Management said I was doing better. However, all this time, I was looking for a reason to explode bc of Emily and Melissa gave it to me. I cursed her out and physically assaulted the fitting room pole. Emily did not like me.
dirrtydozen22

Wed 15 Jun, 2011 02:59 am
@dirrtydozen22,
And at McD's, Kyra didn't like me from the outset. Everyone talked to me but her. At first, I thought it was bc I was new. Then I asked her a question and she said we weren't friends. I tried to bear it for awhile, but ended up going bat **** insane over it. In fact, it's the only reason I yelled at my boss.

Burger King was a layoff. They were seriously cutting back on workers and even maangement. Heck, they now closed 2 stores.
0 Replies

barkingmoon21

Sun 3 Jul, 2011 02:16 am
@dirrtydozen22,
That's stupid :p
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:52:08