When life gives you lemons.... pt. 2

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 06:49 pm
When life gives you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons.
3rd Rock from the Sun (1996 TV Series)

When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Sh!t Gold
Atmosphere (album title)

When life gives you lemons, you probably just found lemons.
Bo Burnham: Words, Words, Words (TV)

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then look for someone whose life gave them Scotch.
Ron White in The Blue Collar Comedy Tour

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make SUPER lemons.
Clone High (2002 TV Series)

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Unless you don't have any water or sugar. And then you just eat the lemons, and the rind will give you diarrhea.
Dinner for Schmucks (2010)

When life gives you lemons, just say *beep* the lemons,' and bail.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade... and then that lemonade turns bitter, ferments and turns to pigswill.
Hoodwinked! (2005)

Josie McCoy: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And when the going gets tough...
Melody: The tough make lemonade!
Josie and the Pussycats (2001)

If life gives you lemons, do you make lemonade? Well, guess what... life hasn't given us lemons, it's give us sh*t!
Leaving Normal (1992)

"Bill, haven't you ever heard the expression, 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade?'"
"Dave, haven't you ever heard the expression, 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for?'"
NewsRadio (1995 TV Series)

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Alright, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade!
Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down... with the lemons!
Portal 2 (2011 Video Game)

If life gives you lemons, throw 'em into a quart of vodka.
The Red Green Show (1991 TV Series)

So, my grandma Reynolds was always saying 'when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.' I wish she was still alive, because I'd really like to ask her what she suggests for when life gives you Chlamydia.
Veronica Mars (2004 TV Series)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 7,001 • Replies: 5
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:01 pm
I saw this the other day: http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/06/cinemas-most-overused-line-you-just-dont-get-it-do-you

There doesn't seem to be a youtube version so I can only link it.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:08 pm
@boomerang,
The really bad English dubbed tracks take the cake. Neutral
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 08:01 pm
As an aside....

Have you seen that T-shirt that says "If life gives you melons you're probably dyslexic"?
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 05:26 pm
The final line from the original theatrical version of Blade Runner has always been very meaningful to me. It was removed in the Director's Cut and Final Cut when they removed the voiceover narration. The line is:

"I didn't know how long we had together. Who does?"

Very simple and very true.
Ali Asghar Joyo

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 10:47 pm
@jcboy,
When life gives you lemons,be patient and enjoy it.
0 Replies