Who is the most despicable person on the planet?

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 10:18 pm
In actual fact the background for the models (there are many, many of these costumes) is that vile pink, so it's just an image thing.

But that moustache has me wondering too......
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 10:20 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Where did you find that... I might need one for game day?

Bill - don't you have family? Or a shred of common decency? Oh, the humanity.....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 10:41 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Pride. Interesting choice of words, O'Bill, given Soz's earlier analogy! Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 12:56 am
Why is everyone turning into cheeseheads? Did I miss something somewhere. Speaking of, I have to get rid of this Christmas avatar and get back to my old self. Now I have to go find Butrfly's post explaining how to do it again. Sigh.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 08:31 am
Hey!

Really?

Hmph.

(Montana, the Green Bay Packers football team are in the playoffs after a couple of miracles and at least O'Bill and I are die-hard fans. Though that whole episode does dent my loyalty just a bit. At least it wasn't Brett who said it.)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 12:24 pm
Alrighty then. Thanks for the info Soz. I hate being in the dark ;-) That is one rather handsome hunk of cheese you have there on you head, if you don't mind my saying :-)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 12:41 pm
I would prefer Humboldt Fog cheese on my head, IF I really felt the need. Cheddar is soooo rigid, isn't it?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 12:50 pm
Osso, there aren't any goats in Wisconsin. The cheeshead hunters mistake them for deer.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 12:51 pm
Actually, I love cheddar and the older the better, but my favorite is those cheese balls with the nuts, yummy :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 12:52 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Osso, there aren't any goats in Wisconsin. The cheeshead hunters mistake them for deer.

LOL!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 12:53 pm
Well, that explains a lot.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 01:17 pm
How do you think I'd look with a walnut covered cheese ball on my head?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 03:32 pm
Montana, those cheese balls rolled in rancid old nuts are icky. Try to get your hands on some Merkt's cheese spread. The standard cheddar flavor is the best.

I rarely can find the stuff on the west coast. Sometimes it shows up at a grocery outlet.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 03:35 pm
Oh God, if you can't find it there, then I certainly won't find it here. Jeeez!!! Just trying to find riccotta is a job up this way.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 03:50 pm
You could probably make ricotta yourself quite easily. Do a Google search on it. We've done it before.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 03:56 pm
Montana wrote:

I feel strangely excited by the idea.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 03:57 pm
I am concerned about the mental state of our friend, Montana. She said this...

Quote:

Isn't this site like a big family? Isn't Montana our sister? Folks.... I think it's time to intervene. Sis has gone over the edge.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 04:01 pm
Montana looks like an old girlfriend of mine. Seeing has how she dumped me, if she wants to go around with a cheeseball on her head, so be it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 04:04 pm
cjhsa, that is a very selfish attitude. Just because she looks like an old girlfriend of yours, you're willing to see her plunge into madness? It's not too late, cjhsa... we can still help the poor woman.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 04:15 pm
You're right Gus. Montana, I'd be happy to come out and eat the cheeseball off your head. Since I'm trying to eat low carb, if you could stock some beef jerkey instead of crackers, that would be great.
0 Replies