Who do you look like?

the prince

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 02:59 am
I am unique !! Nobody else looks like me !!
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 04:54 am
when i was young i used to be told i looked like Dusty Springfield - sadly avoirdupois and time caught up with me!

Phoenix - that wouldn't be homicide but justifiable self defence or crime passionel Twisted Evil
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 05:43 am
Omar Sharif. On a good day.

Gomez Addams (as drawn). The rest of the time.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 06:23 am
Open to suggestions - see beside this post.

I've had comparisons to Clive James, Jack Nicholson and other, significantly older, men!

No matter. What was very strange was to visit the family of a German exchange (when I was about 16) and discover that her father looked VERY like me when he was the same age - his wife found it a bit odd!

KP
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 06:34 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
eoe wrote:
From your picture Frank, you look a little like the actor Robert Culp. Great hair, great smile.

Thank you, eoe.

I had a huge crop of hair as a young guy, but I am showing a lot more head these days. I notice all that shining on my forehead in the picture every time it comes up. Gotta color that in some day.

You are NOT going bald. You are GROWING A FOREHEAD!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 06:35 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I look like Rocky Dennis, from the movie "Mask."

http://www.dodgerblues.com/images/lookalikes/rockydennis.jpg

I don't believe it. I watched some of that movie last night. It was on too late for me to see it all.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 09:48 am
And like that handsome bastard, I hit on blind chicks.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 10:57 pm
Nothing exotic here. I've always looked like the girl next door.

For the last ten years, I'm the woman men come to in the grocery store to ask if I know where the cereal/bread/milk, etc. are located.

Middle aged women tend to become somewhat invisible, which can sometimes be an advantage. LOL
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 11:06 pm
Diane wrote:
For the last ten years, I'm the woman men come to in the grocery store to ask if I know where the cereal/bread/milk, etc. are located.

You just gotta quit wearing that "Can I Help You??" sticker. Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 09:06 am
LOL fishin'--I think it has become a general aura by now.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 09:16 am
Gautam wrote:
I am unique !! Nobody else looks like me !!

Actually Gautam, your photo looks just like my friend Keith who lives in Los Angeles.
0 Replies

MuzikQueen79

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:13 pm
When i was a kid, people use to say i looked like Punky Brewster. My family says that Christina Ricci from the Adams Family or Thora Birch from American Beauty reminds them of me. Not the facial features, but the attitude.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 01:18 pm
I look like my father.
In fact, I walk, act, re-act, speak like him ..... says everyone, after having told me that I looked like my father.

I'm totally different - well, the look is similar.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 08:58 pm
I understand, Walter. My hair is my mother's, though I am stilllllll more brown than gray, re my auburn locks, schniff, But my memory of my mother's hair is all salt and pepper (she was 40 when I was born). The years it was not in gray transition are far away for my mind now, and my info on that is from photos. I tend in visage to replicate my mother - not an immediate delight to me, but it is getting more appealing - and somewhat my father, gee, I even batted left-handed the couple of years I played softball, and I leapt in life point of view and interests not exactly the same as my father but tangential to.

I don't know which of them I look like most, at my own age. At my own age this minute, my father was a month from dying and my mother was advancing in alzheimer's.

People who don't have these markers, by virtue of being adopted before any kind of enlightenment in adoption agencies, or are otherwise bereft of folks at their back let me say we are at your back -
0 Replies