Poet is White House guest

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 06:52 am

Quote:
This two time Grammy award winning vegetarian rapper's invite to the White House has the Twitoverse very upset. And, by twitoverse I don't mean people on Twitter, I mean "twits".
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 07:04 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
i'd love to be the white house press guy (it should be anon partisan position, the press guy should have no ties to the government), of course i'd likely just say the same thing over and over again

"don't you folks have anything better to do than sit here and listen to me lie to you about ****"
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 09:07 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

"Racial identity". LOL. Sounds racist to me. Are certain people in the USA entitled to different treatment because of the color of their skin? Since when did integrity and manners become okay if your skin is a certain color?

The concept of identifying ones's self with a particular race sounds racist? Odd.

"Certain people in the USA [being] entitled to different treatment because of the color of their skin" definitely implies racism, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my post. I think I understand your confusion, however. Allow me to explain.

You'll notice "racial identity" and "racism" are spelled different and contain a different number of characters. That is because they are different words. Different words also imply different concepts. These distinctions are important. Imagine a world in which "car" also meant "apple." You'd get strange looks after telling people you ate a "car" for breakfast!

Your life is going to be so much easier now. And you're welcome.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 09:12 am
@Gargamel,
Do you believe people who are against interracial dating are racist?
parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 09:24 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Do you believe people
dum dah dum dum
Quote:
who are against interracial dating are racist?

Do you believe people that date people outside their race are against interracial dating?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 09:25 am
@parados,
Zipp a dee do dah.
parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 09:42 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
And you continue to look like an idiot.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 09:59 am
@parados,
It appears the idiot would be the one who has to break up sentence structure to make a post. It appears you can't handle more than 2-3 words at a time. Sad and pitiful. We can all see it. Your parents should ask for a refund for your education from the Feds.
parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 10:35 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

It appears the idiot would be the one who has to break up sentence structure to make a post.
I am replying to your post in parts. You can't seem to answer the questions raised so ignore it.

Quote:
It appears you can't handle more than 2-3 words at a time.
Is counting a problem for you?

Quote:
Sad and pitiful. We can all see it. Your parents should ask for a refund for your education from the Feds.
The Federal government didn't educate me. State and local governments did. Perhaps if you were educated you would know that state and local governments control education.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 10:36 am
@parados,
Obviously, reading my entire post and then posting your comments in one complete thought is too much for a public education product.
parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 10:43 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
It would be quite easy, but I like the fact that you can't respond to me when I break it up. It makes you look like an idiot, which you probably are but it's nice to highlight it.

It's all about those strings you get tangled up in Renaldo.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 10:44 am
@parados,
Is a person who is against interracial dating a racist? And you should read all the information on this racist. He only dates black women and uses white women for sex. That is a racist no matter how you slice and dice it.
parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 10:58 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Sex isn't a date?
Are you being sexist Renaldo?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 11:05 am
@parados,
There you have it folks. We report. You decide.

Sex isn't a date according to common. He doesn't date white women. Are you confused?
parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 11:14 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
So if a person only dates women of one color, they are racist and should be called such?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 11:17 am
@parados,
No, that isn't what I said. Reading comprehension alert.

What I said was this. A person who speaks against interracial dating is a racist.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 11:27 am
@parados,
Let me help you in your future endeavors. Playing dumb when it suits you is not a very good debating technique. Intelligent people are not going to listen to you very long if you keep doing that. It's far better to learn and grow so you can fly with the eagles instead of scrounging in the dirt for bugs.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 12:10 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

No, that isn't what I said. Reading comprehension alert.

What I said was this. A person who speaks against interracial dating is a racist.
Ah.. so then someone that says this is racist?

"If you can’t really love your own, how can you really love others?"
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 12:13 pm
@parados,
Yes. It is racist. The poet that your president invited to the People's House is a racist. He judges people and how he treats them and respects them on the color of their skin.

That is racist. That makes you and your president racists. Anyone who defends a racist is a racist.
parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 12:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Yes. It is racist. The poet that your president invited to the People's House is a racist. He judges people and how he treats them and respects them on the color of their skin.
I see. So you think someone can love their own while only loving others?

Quote:

That is racist. That makes you and your president racists. Anyone who defends a racist is a racist.
Sure, so that makes you a racist then too.