So who here actually likes JGoldman10?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:24 am
@wmwcjr,
More like a pack of sadistic vultures or ravenous wolves.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 10:01 am
@wmwcjr,
Why so much focus on the thumbs down? You keep mentioning it. I never ever notice that. Just ignore it, like most of us are ignoring JGoldman.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 10:07 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Why so much focus on the thumbs down? You keep mentioning it. I never ever notice that. Just ignore it, like most of us are ignoring JGoldman.

I just gave you two thumbs down.Enjoy. Very Happy
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 11:49 pm
@Mame,
Thank you for your encouragement. I just skimmed through another thread where JGoldman10 was needlessly and extremely rude to other members. So, I can now understand why I've received "thumbs down." I wish I could help him get along better with the other members, but there's nothing I can do. I don't know what to do. And I'm so thin-skinned myself, I shouldn't be here in the first place, anyway. Laughing Maybe I'll come back to this forum after I get my life in order months from now. When I started posting in this forum in 2009, I got off to a bad start because of a lot of stress. I was new at the Internet and wasn't savvy enough.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 12:47 am
@wmwcjr,
Extremely rude? HOW? Some people NEEDED to be told off.
0 Replies