Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 07:42 am
@JGoldman10,
I think you're a christian idiot Wink
Below viewing threshold (view)
djjd62

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 08:06 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I know djjd62 doesn't- he only "likes" me because he likes screwing with me.

i like to mess around, i take nothing seriously so i just have fun, i don't dislike you, i disagree with some of your posting techniques, i don't think you need to repeat your faith over and over, we get it

this is a predominately secular forum, even the posters here i know who are religious get that and are capable of responding to others without beating people over the head with god and their faith
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 08:07 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I don't like WHITE MALE HOMOSEXUALS.

of course not, your into asians Razz
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 08:20 am
@djjd62,
I like ASIAN WOMEN.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:32 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am curious- is there anyone here who actually likes me?

Ragman wrote:

You have either offended other members, bored people to death with your tedious repeated messages, driven them away or told them off and allegedly set them on ignore.

More than others I've seen in years, you truly are socially insensitive. This is why so many people call you a troll. You're not actually a troll, but you just have no clue about how to behave and make friends or act on a forum. You really have no social skills at all. It's a shame because you seem to want friends but it's wrapped in all these neurotic behaviors.

JGoldman10 wrote:
I DO NOT POST WITH THE INTENTION OF INCITING TROUBLE.

JGoldman10 wrote:

Someone is WRONG with telling people off? People do something I DON'T LIKE and I'm The BAD GUY for saying something about it? SCREW YOU. THAT IS TOO FRIGGIN' BAD. I DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT AND I AM NOT GOING TO.

JGoldman10 wrote:

I DON'T GIVE A FUDGE WHAT YOU THINK, CLOWN.

blueveinedthrobber wrote:

I think you've pretty much answered your own question bud.

JGoldman10 wrote:

Whatever.

JGoldman10 wrote:

... what did I do specifically to turn people off?

JGoldman10 wrote:
So who here actually likes JGoldman10?
djjd62

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:43 am
@Reyn,
wait, he answered his own question

i see what you did there Wink
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 11:04 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I am curious- is there anyone here who actually likes me?

What's to like?
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:15 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
So who here actually likes JGoldman10?

Hello friend, in a curious way we are all 'friends' here.

I like a fun chat with lots of spontaneous one liners.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:26 pm
@Miss L Toad,
Not the ones who viciously and maliciously berate you. That is why I have them on ignore.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 10:52 pm
I get the feeling people don't like me because they perceive me to be a bitter old nerd/geek- am I right?
Reyn

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 10:43 am
@JGoldman10,
Ragman wrote:

...You have either offended other members, bored people to death with your tedious repeated messages, driven them away or told them off and allegedly set them on ignore.

More than others I've seen in years, you truly are socially insensitive. This is why so many people call you a troll. You're not actually a troll, but you just have no clue about how to behave and make friends or act on a forum. You really have no social skills at all. It's a shame because you seem to want friends but it's wrapped in all these neurotic behaviors.
Mame

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 01:01 pm
@Reyn,
And I repeat:

Reyn wrote:

Ragman wrote:

...You have either offended other members, bored people to death with your tedious repeated messages, driven them away or told them off and allegedly set them on ignore.

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 01:58 pm
@Mame,
Go take your video game-emulating behind somewhere else-NO ONE CARES.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 01:58 pm
@Reyn,
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING CRAP- I JUST WANT MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
Mame

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 02:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Well, looks to me like the answer is NOT VERY MANY. And you've been given plenty of reasons why, several times, so... question answered, no?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 03:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING CRAP- I JUST WANT MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

And here was me thinking I was on 'Ignore'.

You keep going the way you are sonny, and no one will repond to you. Not even us on 'Ignore'.

And, obviously you do care, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting the same drivel over and over again.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 04:30 pm
@Reyn,
You ARE on ignore. I am going to stop responding to you. You GOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH ME- that's why you are on my list.
Reyn

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 05:52 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You ARE on ignore. I am going to stop responding to you. You GOT TOO FAMILIAR WITH ME- that's why you are on my list.

If I'm on 'Ignore', you wouldn't have responded to begin with.

So, obviously another inconsistency.

Time to put you on manual ignore, again.