Why are the forums so dead around here?

Below viewing threshold (view)
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 03:30 am
@firefly,
No-I don't need CLOWNS like you trying to think for me.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 03:34 am
@Region Philbis,
Matthew 10:33 - If you deny Me in front of man I will deny you in front of the Father.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 04:53 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Quote:
What should I do to "fit in"?

Seeing a therapist might be a good start.

I'm curious, you're a therapist, right? Nothing gets through to this pathetic troll. Can you state in layman's terms what you would attempt in order to teach basic communications skills to him? And about how long would it take?
electronicmail

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 04:57 am
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

Ragman wrote:

This forum is not dead at all to any other members - just you. You have either offended other members, bored people to death with your tedious repeated messages, driven them away or told them off and allegedly set them on ignore.

Bingo, give the man a prize!

Firefly isn't going to have an easy job Laughing
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 05:38 am
@electronicmail,
And the DEVIL is the accuser of the Brethern. I'm talking about YOU.

How the HELL am I a troll?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 06:02 am
@Ragman,
How have I offended OTHER members when THEY are the ones who attacked me, idiot?

I don't know how to be a friend? I have TRIED being friendly and what happened, Mr. Critic? People ATTACKED me. So why would I, in my RIGHT mind want to be friends who do that? Of course a lot of these people here DON'T see anything wrong with that.

Some people here DO NOT LIKE CHRISTIANS and try to PERSECUTE ME BECAUSE I AM ONE.

Do you THINK I am going to CONTINUE to LET OTHERS ABUSE OR BERATE OR TRY TO CONDEMN ME OR TRY TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE? I AM SUPPOSED TO JUST KEEP MY BIG BLACK MOUTH SHUT AND CONDONE THAT? NO- I AM NOT AN IDIOT AND I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP PUTTING UP WITH IT. I DO NOT HAVE TO.

IF SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING THAT GOES AGAINST MY BELEIFS AS A CHRISTIAN, I AM GOING TO REBUKE THEM AND SPEAK UP ABOUT IT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 06:05 am
@electronicmail,
Troll? How am I trolling? EXPLAIN THAT TO ME- MAYBE I MISSED SOMETHING- OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO?

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CRITIC AND A CYNIC, A JUDGMENTAL SADISTIC UNCIRCUMISED PHILISTINE- DO NOT TRY TO LABEL ME. YOU DON'T HAVE A BOX TO PUT ME IN.

DO NOT THINK FOR ME.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 06:12 am
Does typing in caps offend people's delicate little sensibilities?

I am comfortable typing that way.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 06:19 am
@firefly,
What is WRONG with telling people off?

I don't give a crap about their idiosyncrasies.

A bunch of hypercritical crackpots and WEIRDOS attack me or try to pry in my business and I should be OKAY with that? No I am not. That's BLATANT disrespect for fellow users here.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 06:26 am
I am on here asking questions, trying to get help from people. What is the problem?
0 Replies