Surf-Laguna Style

martaki

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:06 pm
My father got Joyce a litho contract in the late 60's, and as a thank you she painted an original 2 1/2' x 4' seascape (Surf Laguna Style) for me to take back to Saudi Arabia where I lived for about 5 years. On the back she wrote it was created especially for me. Have you any idea of its worth? I've traveled around the world with it and am always reminded of home. Thanks for any information you may provide.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,130 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:06 pm
@martaki,
martaki wrote:

My father got Joyce a litho contract in the late 60's, and as a thank you she painted an original 2 1/2' x 4' seascape (Surf Laguna Style) for me to take back to Saudi Arabia where I lived for about 5 years. On the back she wrote it was created especially for me. Have you any idea of its worth? I've traveled around the world with it and am always reminded of home. Thanks for any information you may provide.

Joyce who? or someone whose last name is Joyce? Can you possibly upload an image and send it to us?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:09 pm
@ossobuco,
Is someone named Joyce a Laguna artist?
0 Replies