Looking Back at 2003

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 04:31 pm
Sometimes, we forget all what we have seen x-times in the different 're-view of 2003'-shows on the diverses tv-channels.
And sometimes, we tend to like to forget something of the last year.

But just in case we want to re-read it, here's a phantastic website-collection:

2003 Year In Review

with lists in several categories, including books, music, dance, comics, ideas ... ...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 580 • Replies: 4
No top replies

hamburger

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 06:10 pm
walter : thanks ! i've put it under favourites and promise to read them all before the end of this century ! you might want to remind me and check up on me sometime down the line ! any new year's resolutions that you have made that need to be fullfilled before the end of the century ? hbg.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 07:12 am
Well, hamburger, I made a new year's resoulution, to make only small resolutions, which can be re-done any new year.

Thus, I really might be able to get most of them at the end of this century. :wink:
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 10:46 am
walter : that's the problem with small resolutions (for me anyway), the deadline is creepinp up on me quickly, and what to do then ? it's like a truck sneaking up on you when you are going down a hill ... lights blinking in your rearview mirror ... speed up or get out of the way ! the big resolutions i can keep putting off forever ... like cleaning up the garden-shed, in the summer it's too hot, in the winter it's too cold ... in the spring and fall i have more important things to do ! hey, i've survived another year-end ! AND HERE IS HOPING YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD 2004 ! hbg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2004 10:49 am
Thanks, hamburger, especially for the tips re garden-shed Laughing , but for the good wishes as well!
0 Replies