what's the best quality brand of air-conditioner in the world?

Wed 30 Mar, 2011 10:55 pm
i'm confusing don't know how to make a good decision for choosing an air-conditioner for my family?

Region Philbis

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 04:02 am
@htramnguyen,
Quote:
i'm confusing
no argument there... Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 31 Mar, 2011 04:50 am
@htramnguyen,
At the apartments where I work, we have some Carrier air conditioners that were installed in 1983, still working very well. Out of an original 137, perhaps twenty are still being used.

Trane is also a well respected brand. I have never had experience with these.

As for the original question, I do not know for certain which is the best brand.
0 Replies

SteveHolmes

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 03:46 am
@htramnguyen,
Hello Friends,

Mckindle is pretty much on the mark. My install Carrier, Trane, Lennox, York, and other equipment (commercial).

Most major brands are comparable. I can't say one is a major piece of junk over the other though I do shy away from certain brands. Check the warranties - don't settle for any less than 10 year compressor and 5 years on all other parts.

Also check the features. I prefer Carrier/Bryant's Infinity/Evolution system. You don't even have to go that far to get great efficiencies, but it has great comfort features. You work with a brand enough and become all comfy with it. Mckindle has Tempstar. Everyone has something different, and you already know that the installation is most important which I agree, so most brands installed correctly will last for years.

Thanks and Regards
Steve Holmes
0 Replies

satyen4uall

Tue 16 Apr, 2013 01:14 am
@htramnguyen,
Hi ,

Although it is difficult to assure the top brand of AC but me and my friends are using below brands and did not get any problem since last 5 years. These are made with very advanced systems. Hope it will help you to take decision.

Daikin
Hitachi
Goodman

satyen4uall

Sun 21 Apr, 2013 08:46 pm
@satyen4uall,
Hi Friends,

I am glad to share that my friend lives in Centerville - USA and using Goodman Air Conditioner from last 5 years without any problem. He also suggested me to use this brand.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 24 Apr, 2013 09:10 pm
There's a perfect example of how these spam threads work.
0 Replies