Why are there no half monkey half human?

gungasnake

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 08:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Gunga, you actually fall for the "Haldane Dilemma"? What a putz. Read your source. It postulates one breeding pair, in humans' case, mating once per generation (20 years) and carrying at most one mutation, then another single mutation in the next generation, and so on, and so it claims mutations couldn't spread.

That's the worst case of total failure to comprehend plain language which I've ever seen on able2know, congratulations.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 10:04 pm
I'd suggest you read your source for the first time, gunga.
Ionus

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 11:56 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
The first serological AIds and HIV were from a Bantu guy i the Congo in 1959.
They got BOTH from the same guy ? Really ?

Quote:
The samples were preserved luckily and were able to be run .
That was real lucky unless you wanted to hide how HIV really started ....it which case its a bit more sinister than lucky .
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 04:00 am
@Ionus,
UH OH, now Anus is becoming gungasnale . Conspiracy theories are always more fun for you than are facts,NO?.

Now hes asserting that HIV doesny cause AIDS. Quick, call the IgNobel prize committee, we have a winner for next years medicine-man prize.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:32 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I'd suggest you read your source for the first time, gunga.

I AM the ******* source on that one, fool. There is absolutely nothing complicated or esoteric about the Haldane dilemma, it's absolutely ******* simple, if you can add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers you should be able to grasp it. The simple model which postulates a herd totally dying off and a single pair with a "beneficial mutation(TM)" replacing the entire herd every single ******* generation is a rhetorical device indicating that even if you weight the thing as far in the favor of evolution as would be conceivably possible EVEN IF it were possible for one pair of animals to have some gigantic number of offspring at a single stroke which it isn't, you STILL fall vastly short of what you'd need for evolution to be possible inside the time frames which are commonly given out for our solar system and universe.

Anybody not capable of grasping that sort of logic has a valid lawsuit against his or her grade-school teachers.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 12:30 pm
And you clearly don't understand that you have very large breeding populations who are continually breeding all the time and producing new offspring all the time, not just at generational intervals,nor the fact that every individual carries many mutations all the time, that new mutations are created every time DNA replicates, and that each offspring is an indication of whether or not that whole congeries of mutations result in a viable offspring. Your whole model is orders of magnitude below the actual situation in the world.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 04:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
Gungas been given every logical piece of data that even HAldane admitted . Gunga is so stuck on the unstable math of W Remine that he cant see strait.

The funny thing is that gunga is totally on board with "microevolution" so hes on board with how genes become fixed in a population.

Hes a complete biology ignoramus, with delusions of understanding.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 06:38 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
rag: I vote that a hybrid should be called a hump
Nope . It would be a Chum .
When the greater part of the world is already working for peanuts there is no reason at all for greater competition from the animal world...
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:24 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Now hes asserting that HIV doesny cause AIDS.
No, you are.....I said it cant be proven and it cant . Take a look at one of your rocks and explain why HIV causes AIDS.....if you can . So, Gomer the Turd, where is the proof ?

I want to see a SCIENTIFIC proof that HIV causes AIDS and not some wild arse guess like you usually come up with, then try to convince people you werent wrong because you were talking about something different . You do understand the difference between proof and a guess, dont you ?
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 10:06 pm
@Ionus,
well, you arent qualified to evaluate the data (Its yer politics that drive your "Science"). Im also not qualified other than to dreg up papers and scientific reports that, unless the medical profession is full of fools, strongly draws the conclusion that AIDS and HIV go together like rhino virii and the common cold. Im aware of the "conspiracy theory" about AIDS. I dont feel so compelled to doubt the years of papaers and funded research. If you know better, contact your ministry of Health .

I have neither the interest nor the inclination to engage in a stupid paper exchange with you on the subject. If you wanna do that round, find someone who actually gives a **** about what you have on your mind and how you arrive at the conclusions you do.
Gnight Anus.
laughoutlood

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 10:13 pm
@farmerman,
Just checking in to say, " Hello everyone".

farmerman

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 04:05 am
@laughoutlood,
and to you.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 06:19 pm
@farmerman,
Being a self proclaimed scientist, I thought you would be aware that as it is illegal to experiment on humans, it has never been proven that HIV causes AIDS . Just when they nearly had enough statistical evidence, they found drugs that help AIDS sufferers . This meant they never will be able to prove it by statistical analysis because they can not eliminate every other factor...the basis of the scientific method . So they have guessed....an educated guess to be sure, but still a guess .

Quote:
unless the medical profession is full of fools, strongly draws the conclusion that AIDS and HIV
It is not a fact . It is a theory . Unless you want to return to the days of human experiments, it will remain a guess .

Good night, Gomer the Turd .
Fido

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 06:35 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Being a self proclaimed scientist, I thought you would be aware that as it is illegal to experiment on humans, it has never been proven that HIV causes AIDS . Just when they nearly had enough statistical evidence, they found drugs that help AIDS sufferers . This meant they never will be able to prove it by statistical analysis because they can not eliminate every other factor...the basis of the scientific method . So they have guessed....an educated guess to be sure, but still a guess .

Quote:
unless the medical profession is full of fools, strongly draws the conclusion that AIDS and HIV
It is not a fact . It is a theory . Unless you want to return to the days of human experiments, it will remain a guess .

Good night, Gomer the Turd .
The fact that there is no absolute proof does not mean people cannot say they know... Knowledge is judgement, and when a person knows enough to make resonable judgements in regard to a situation then they know... For the true believers as for the scientists, knowledge is a matter of faith... When people who say they have faith in God pray for a miracle, and then go to the hospital to find a cure, you can see the value of their faith...
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 10:19 am
@Fido,
ANUS tries to engage in grown up talk everyso often . His misunderstandings of HIV infection and its effects on the CD4+ T cells and the resultant , related AID "Syndrome" (which is a composite of a series of illnesses and infections that opportunistically strike compromised immune systems). are probably because he only watches something broadcast by Rupert Networks.
olleyhale

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 10:44 am
it sounds crary with all the hair that creature has
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 05:22 pm
@farmerman,
That is so typical of your bullshit . You offer an over detailed explanation with no counter to the argument put forward, are proven wrong, change the subject and throw in some more useless detail derived from google isult someone and leave declaring yourself the winner . If you can sprout lots of bullshit you must know what you are talking about right ? Wrong . You need to have a good hard look at your life, Gomer the Turd . Why do you have a chip on your shoulder, why do you have a drinking problem.....why are you so insecure....that'll do for starters ....

In the meantime try addressing what I said rather then slinking your way out of it .
farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 06:53 pm
@Ionus,
What the hell are you even talking about? You are the one who is claiming that AIDs is NOT caused by HIV. Ok Dr ANUS, speak. Im all ears. Present your negative evidence. I can see why you doubt both science and religion, you are totally bat ****.

Ionus

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 05:23 pm
@farmerman,
Why do you, a self proclaimed scientist, understand so very little ? Do you know what a relationship is, statistically ? Do you know what a causative relationship is, statistically ? Do you know how to prove something based on sample size and eliminating variables ? Who said you were a scientist ? Oh, thats right, it was you, who is really a surveyor thinking he is a geologist .

Quote:
Present your negative evidence.
Ahh..dickless ...it needs to be proven otherwise we might as well have to prove fresh air doesnt cause it . Negatives can not be proven .

Did you read what I wrote ? I mean you were sober and you read it as opposed to thinking you did ? You know how your thinking gets you into trouble....read it again . It cant be proven . They opted to help people with drugs which altered the result before it could be proven . Any lecturer at university knows this...where do you work again ? On a farm ?
farmerman

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 08:04 pm
@Ionus,
Thats it? you ignore serology data and give me some crap from some Neocon bullshit sheet?

Are you Nigel the cable guy?
never mind