0

Message about Green Witch and others like her

firefly

1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:38 pm
@JGoldman10,
PEOPLE PERSECUTED CHRIST

That doesn't make you Christ-like...stop being so grandiose.

Stop complaining about being picked on. Either stop doing the things that are annoying other posters--like constantly insulting them--or ignore them--or stop posting here and go to another forum. But, creating entire threads, like this one, for the purpose of whining, and slinging more insults, simply generates more of what's allegedly bothering you.

Admit it, you love the attention. That's why you started this thread. You troll for attention.

JGoldman10

-1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:40 pm
@wmwcjr,
THEY ARE TRYING TO PROD ME TO RESPOND. I AM NOT GOING TO RESPOND.
JGoldman10

-1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:48 pm
@firefly,
A CHRISTIAN is a FOLLOWER OF CHRIST. I belong to GOD- I am part of the BODY OF CHRIST- If you are PERSECUTING ME, YOU ARE DOING IT UNTO CHRIST, THAT IS IN THE WORD OF GOD.

THAT IS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY TO YOU.

wmwcjr

1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 05:23 pm
@parados,
oooooooo ... (bad pun Laughing )

Touche!

wmwcjr

2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 05:30 pm
@parados,
I just read your reply to my legally blind wife. She burst out laughing, applauded and exclaimed, "That's good!" Laughing

wmwcjr

1  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 05:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
But you are responding to them and have continued to respond to them from the very beginning. Remember that hornets' nest I told you about?

By the way, someone accused you of making antisemitic comments. If I were you, I'd post at the thread where this accusation has been made to refute it (if, in fact, it is false). I hope this is not something you have done. I'd be disappointed in you if you had. Like I said, check it out and make your own contribution to the ongoing discussion. Oh, I almost forget ... the thread is entitled "OBVIOUS TROLL." Setanta wrote the OP. (Don't let that single fact keep you away from that thread.) Please check it out.
JGoldman10

-2  
Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:24 pm
@wmwcjr,
I AM SERIOUS- I AM GOING TO STOP. I HAVE THEM ON IGNORE- ME RESPONDING TO THEM IS DEFEATING THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THEM ON IGNORE. THEY WANT ME TO FEED INTO THEIR NEGATIVITY- I AM GOING TO STOP.
PaddyH

1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 01:46 am
@JGoldman10,
Your very first post on this thread,you make the statement that you are a MAN OF GOD.With my interest in language, I was of the belief that a religious leader was a Man of God.

Setanta

-1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 03:54 am
@wmwcjr,
Thanks a lot, asshole.
ehBeth

-2  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:05 am
@wmwcjr,
why the freak did you do that?

Region Philbis

5  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:12 am

did you guys honestly think it would have gone unnoticed?
get real...

wmwcjr

1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:36 am
@Setanta,
My apologies, Set.

wmwcjr

1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:40 am
@ehBeth,
I thought some of the other members might find the exchange entertaining. Sorry about that. I won't post any more comments about this particular controversy from now on.
JGoldman10

-1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 04:29 pm
@wmwcjr,
I DON'T COME HERE TO ENTERTAIN PEOPLE.
PaddyH

1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
It seems like a lot of people find your statements more amusing than an comic you might create.
Referring again to your claim that you are a MAN OF GOD,have you performed any marriages recently.
JGoldman10

1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:41 pm
@PaddyH,
WHY?
shewolfnm

2  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 07:53 pm
oh. my. god.

not another thread.

jgoldman, you are such a whiny little bitch.
You are absolutely ridiculous.
Get a life for christs sake.

good gracious ... I wish you would shut the **** up.

and i thought.. if you put a name on ignore, you would not see their threads either??? I cant see his posts, but his threads still show up.. ? what gives?
JGoldman10

-1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:16 pm
@shewolfnm,
I'm WHINY? Someone does something off-color, I shouldn't comment on it? Green Witch gave me an off-the-wall response when I told her I wasn't going to limit myself to ONE resource.
gungasnake

0  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:20 pm
@JGoldman10,
GOD SAYS HE WILL NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE...

Yeah, but as Clint Eastwood noted in G/B/U, God hates IDIOTS too. Think about it...

firefly

1  
Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 08:24 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'm WHINY?

http://www.gilamountaindulcimers.com/images/joke-page/laughing-mouse.gif