Message about Green Witch and others like her

wmwcjr

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 06:54 pm
@wmwcjr,
What I meant was, are you serious; or are you just playing around for mischievous fun or for the thrill of stirring up controversy?
wmwcjr

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 06:57 pm
@ossobuco,
I was relating to JC from his point of view. How about that for a weaselly answer? Mr. Green
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:05 pm
@wmwcjr,
You didn't offend, me at least.
I have no idea of green witch's position on spirituality, it's none of my business, and and in contrast to many of us louder folks, she is circumspect on that.

Re a2k, the site does have a lot of knowledgeable people in different matters, but they come and go. When you are here a while, the regeneration is heartening. And some who stay enjoy arguing. Some who stay are just learning to argue. It's an argument pond, but in between all that, there is a community here, though it is full of burrs, like goathead stickers. Sort of invigorating, unless you step directly on one.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:52 pm
Why do people even respond to that nutcake?
Since 2004 he's going around forums and aggravates the heck out of everybody until he's canned.
JGoldman10

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 09:01 pm
@wmwcjr,
Majority of the time, I AM SERIOUS AS CANCER.
JGoldman10

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 09:03 pm
@CalamityJane,
If you meant ME I have been using web forums since '01, or earlier.
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 09:41 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Majority of the time, I AM SERIOUS AS CANCER.

And cancer is quite destructive, isn't it? But cancer sure gets people's attention.

Are you actually admitting you are a malignant presence on this forum--or trying to be one?

Are you trying to see how many threads, centering on you, you can keep going on this board? It's no great accomplishment you know, it doesn't mean you are interesting, or special, or even a successful troll. Some people enjoy watching someone make a jerk of himself, others enjoy trading insults, some are bored, some are probably making bets to see how long it is before you get booted off this site.

Stop the BS with your fake outrage at other posters. You love the reactions you get. When a thread about you seems to be dying off, you throw in a religious or racial zinger, or attack or insult someone, or play the helpless, clueless fool--anything to keep the attention going. Attention seems to be the only thing you actually want. You're not really stirring up controversy, you're not getting anyone really upset at your often offensive comments, at most you're boring and repetitive and manipulative. If the reactions you got here bothered you, you'd stop posting and troll on to another site. Instead, you're milking things here for all they are worth just to get yourself noticed and talked about. Although you seem rather lacking in wit and imagination, your insults are amusing and you provide a perfect fall guy for other people's humor. The appropriate place for the threads you generate, and most of those you start, would really be the humor forum. The tags alone are quite funny.

You're not looking for help with any sort of art venture. There are loads of sites specifically for artists which are much more appropriate for that purpose. If you wanted to talk about your religious beliefs with only like-minded people, you'd post in more appropriate forums for that purpose. You start threads asking questions which can easily be answered by using Google. You even started a thread asking why you don't have an A2K profile, and then acted dumb about how you could post one--but, of course, you didn't go on to actually write a profile. You started another thread asking why you didn't have more followers, and how you could get them, and pointed out that on other sites you have been "idolized". That one came closest to what you are really after--attention, attention, attention--the satisfaction of basking in a forum's spotlight, the ultimate reward for a troll.

That you want to spend years of your life trolling the internet the way you do is your business. Whether or not you have mental problems is almost irrelevant, you enjoy trolling, it's an end in itself for you. Too bad that a single stroke of a delete button can erase it all. But, if this is the sort of vacuous thing that turns you on, stop pretending you don't enjoy it.

JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:47 am
@wmwcjr,
Most of the time, I AM SERIOUS. WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE BEING SERIOUS?
JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:51 am
@firefly,
No, I GET WHATEVER INFORMATION I CAN GET FROM PEOPLE AND I GET IT WHEREVER I CAN- THAT IS BEING PERSISTENT.

I DON'T STOP AT ONE ANSWER. I KEEP PRESSING UNTIL I GET MORE.

Matthew 7:7 - "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."

NON-CHRISTIANS
LIKE YOU AND A FEW OTHERS HERE have NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO JUDGE AND CRITICIZE WHAT THEY SEE CHRISTIANS DOING.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:59 am
@firefly,
How am I TROLLING? I don't come here to fight with people.
JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:00 am
@CalamityJane,
Matthew 7:7 - "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:09 am
I KEEP ASKING TILL AM GET SOMEONE WHO CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SATISFACTORIALLY.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:39 am
@JGoldman10,
I certainly don't have a problem with people being serious. But you can't just assume that everyone who is posting in a website's forum is telling the truth. I'm not saying that you're a troll, but some people are rather clever in the way they manipulate others online. I don't know you from Adam, and you don't know me. You could be pulling my leg (not that you necessarily are), and I could be pulling yours. Please notice that I haven't called you names or otherwise engaged in ridicule. I'm not your enemy. Why would I be? Incidentally, on occasion both firefly and Ragman have tried to give you sound advice. I believe they're sincere. (And I think I just contradicted myself. Smile )
JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:43 am
@wmwcjr,
Parados tries to bust my chops here, Monterey Jack, Ragman, Firefly and a few others do too.
JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:44 am
@wmwcjr,
This site isn't the only place I go to to get help and answers.
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 12:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
You TROLL for ATTENTION!

You have insatiable needs for ATTENTION!

How to get attention: The JGoldman10 Playbook

1. Make provocative racial and religious comments, particularly if irrelevant.
2. Insult other posters, using irrelevant religious and racial remarks whenever possible.
3. Start as many threads as possible. Get people talking about you--and keep those threads going as long as possible by using steps #1 and #2. Type in CAPS so the posts get even more notice.
4. Ask questions you could answer for yourself--then direct the thread back to a discussion of you.
5. Drum up some sympathy by acting dumb, clueless, socially inept, "innocent", weird, mentally ill, in need of encouragement or advice--anything to hook people in. Then keep repeating steps #1 and #2.
6. Fake sincerity, fake outrage, milk all responses you get, do anything to deflect attention away from trolling.
7. Bask in the spotlight and enjoy the attention. You are making a name for yourself on the Net.

http://files.sharenator.com/obvious_troll_RE_The_missing_dollar_paradox-s640x433-105441.jpg

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 12:35 pm
@firefly,
I love this stuff. Smile
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 12:45 pm
@JGoldman10,
If I may be permitted to make an analogy, you're like a hornets' nest that young boys like to throw stones at. (No offense intended here, of course.) The reason they throw stones at the hornets' nest is because they enjoy seeing the angry reaction of the hornets. If the hornets didn't do anything, the boys would lose interest and go find something else to amuse themselves. (That's a dumb analogy, I know. Smile )
parados

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:15 pm
@wmwcjr,
Was that intended to be a stinging rebuke?
JGoldman10

Tue 22 Mar, 2011 02:25 pm
@wmwcjr,
People in the WORLD, that is, the UNSAVED and SECULAR LOT, like to, for whatever SICK SADISTIC REASON pick at others who are different.

THAT IS WHY I HAVE THESE CLOWNS ON IGNORE.

PARADOS IS PROBABLY HERE POSTING MORE TRIPE AS USUAL. I DON'T CARE IF THAT UNCIRCUMSIZED PHILISTINE DOESN'T LIKE ME OR LIKE WHAT I AM SAYING. PEOPLE PERSECUTED CHRIST.