What does all circuits are busy 136T mean?

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:24 pm
I've been getting phone calls from Montana - 406-931-3975 on my cell phone. I looked this up in "Who called us" - but it is not listed. As I know people in MT, I have tried to answer. When I answer, there is no one on the line.

This could cost me money as I have a certain number of minutes each month to use on my cell phone so I want the calls to stop. I tried calling from my work phone this number and it keeps saying "All lines are busy, please try your call later, 136T". I've tried calling later with the same results.

Now what the hell is 136T mean? And any thoughts on how to stop these calls as I cannot seem to reach them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,685 • Replies: 7
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:29 pm
@Linkat,
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-406-931-3975

apparently it's a robocall selling security systems
Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:33 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks - but unfortunately no one there had the company name so I could stop. I did get one call a bit ago where I talked with them and it was a security system sales guy and I told him to take me off the list and not call again - not sure if it was the same number.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:37 pm
@Linkat,
yeah - it would have been more helpful if leelee had posted the name of the company with her (?) comment. I was startled by the number of complaints against this number on one site in 24 hours. It probably explains why the circuits are busy.

(do we know any good program readers?)

http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas/Asterisk/SIPproblem.html
Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:38 pm
I've had some success stopping calls - I was getting these calls which they were looking for some one I didn't know trying to get him to pay up. I repeatedly told this company this individual was not at this number and I did not know him - still they persisted - even using other numbers/company names -but when I looked up the companies - they were all the same affiliated.

I reported them to the BBB and since have not heard a peep.

Can't do nothing though if you have no company name and only a phone number.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:39 pm
@ehBeth,
well maybe if I keep looking at that link - some one will provide the company name so I can cause some uproar.
Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:43 pm
@ehBeth,
I responded to leelee to see if leelee would be kind enough to list the company name.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:44 pm
@Linkat,
http://mrnumber.com/1-406-931-3975

another site with complaints about the same number
0 Replies