msolga

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 05:53 pm
Listening , listening ...
Almost ready to seriously consider the purchase. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 07:28 pm
@CalamityJane,
Today I did less olive oil, brushed it in, let it soak in for about a half hour, shampooed, then used 1/2 cup of vinegar, rinsed well. That's the best so far - full hair, wavy (when I said curly last time, I meant wavy. Haven't had really curly hair since I was a kid), and now shiny.

I don't know if this is so different re the action of different oils as that I'm a lot older than most here and I had really dry hair to start with.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 03:33 pm
@CalamityJane,
Jane, i did use just a dab in my wet hair. can't do it. it really really shows on my hair. i guess it's just not built for any oil.

quite contrary, when i used it on dry hair, just a touch up with very lightly oiled hands, that was much better, but still, i think my hair is just too fine, it plops down and looks quite dead.

but...i did start using that moroccan oil on my skin and that is very very nice. very nice. so, vinegar for my hair, oil for my body, that is the solution.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 08:27 pm
@dagmaraka,
Dag, I am glad you found some use out of it then, your skin will be baby soft in no time.
dagmaraka

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 03:52 am
@CalamityJane,
and it smells divine.
0 Replies