Which StarTrek ?

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:22 am
There was a buffet with Feds and Klingon meeting in some diplomatic relation.

For once the klingon women were depicted really well, by being huge bodybuilders and having exotic hairstyles.

..but when what it? ...movie/TV series?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 961 • Replies: 3
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 11:05 am
@HexHammer,
At a guess, I'd say Star Trek VI.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 12:32 pm
@HexHammer,
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110116043642/memoryalpha/en/images/thumb/4/44/Azetbur.jpg/180px-Azetbur.jpg

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Quote:
Azetbur, now Klingon Chancellor, communicates with the President. She says in one week she will attend a peace conference at a neutral, secret site on the condition that they will not extradite Kirk and McCoy and that the Federation will make no attempts at a military extraction. If they do so, it will mean war.
"War is...obsolete. As we are in danger of becoming."

Azetbur's advisors (including Kerla) suggest attacking the Federation now while they still can. The warriors prefer to fight and die. Azetbur stands up to them, saying that war is obsolete and the peace process must go forward, and Kirk alone will pay for her father's death.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Star_Trek_VI:_The_Undiscovered_Country
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 12:48 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

At a guess, I'd say Star Trek VI.
Well it's been very long since I last saw it, but just seen some vids on youtube, non reminded me of that scene.

It was 2 young klingon women with bare and VERY!!! ..muscular overarms, 1 of them had a thick hair "sausage" like a scorpion tail up in the air bending in over the head, everybody was standing up, walking about mingling, not sitting around a table like in that VI, though maybe there are other scenes with klingons and feds, engaging in friendly buffes.
0 Replies