Welcome to the Larry Gogan, Just a minute quiz.
1) Larry. Something a blind man might use?
Caller. A Sword
2) L. A Song with the word Moon in the title?
C. Blue Suede Moon
3) L. Name the Capital of France?
4) L. Name a bird with a long Neck?
C. Naomi Campbell
5) L. Name an occupation where you might need a torch?
C. A burglar
6) L. Where is the Taj Mahal?
C. Opposite the Dental Hospital
7) L. What is Hitlers first name ?
8) L. As happy as.... (Larry gave a hint - think of my name)
C. A pig in ****
9)L. Some famous brothers ?
C. Bonnie and Clyde.
10) L. Name a dangerous race ?
C. The Arabs
11) L. Something that floats in a bath ?
12) L. An item of clothing worn by the Three Musketeers ?
C. A horse
13) L. Something you wear on a beach ?
C. A deckchair
14) L. A famous Royal ?
15)L. Something that flies that doesn't have an engine ?
C. A bicycle with wings
16) L. A famous bridge ?
C. The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
17) L. Something a cat does ?
C. Goes to the Toilet
18) L. Something you do in the bathroom ?
19) L. A method of securing your home ?
C. Put the kettle on
20) L. Something associated with pigs ?
C. The Police
21) L. A sign of the Zodiac ?
22)L. Something people might be allergic to ?
23) L. Something you do before you go to bed ?
24) L. Something you put on walls ?
C. A roof
25) L. Something Slippery ?
C. A conman
26) L. A kind of ache ?
C. A fillet of fish
27) L. A Jacket Potato topping ?
28) L. A food that can be brown or white ?
C. A potato
29) L. A famous Scotsman?
30) L. A famous Scotsman?
C. Vinnie Jones
31)L. Something you open other than a door ?
C. Your bowels
32) L. What star do travelers follow?
C. Joe Dolan