The moment is all we have...

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:05 pm
@NAACP,
Don't like the idea? Your idea is off the charts of normalcy.
NAACP

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So something HAS to be normal for you to like it? Why put that handicap on your way of thinking? You're LITERALLY limiting your world......
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:31 pm
@NAACP,
I didn't say that; you can interpret anything I say in the way you view life. Not my problem.

We were talking about your claim that the past doesn't exist; that's not normal. Ask anyone.
NAACP

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:33 pm
Let me put it this way, for all of those who misunderstand what I'm saying.

IF there is such a thing as "the past" in the way we've always seen it, then life is COMPLETELY and utterly futile and without any relevance whatsoever as the moment any individual "did" something it would instantly become "the past" and it would become "already done and over with" and nothing anyone can do about it. This simply cannot be, and if it is, then we need to get rid of the word "relevance".........
NAACP

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
"I didn't say that" (Next thing out of your mouth)" We were talking about your claim that the past doesn't exist; that's not normal"

Am I the only one seeing a contradiction here?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:42 pm
@NAACP,
Some people learn by their mistakes. You evidently never learn.
NAACP

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 10:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What mistakes have I made?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 10:42 pm
@NAACP,
If you don't know, that's another not normal outlook of your life.

If you can't be honest with yourself, nobody can expect you to be honest with anybody else.

I'm otta here; you're a big waste of time!
NAACP

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 11:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Wow
0 Replies