cavfancier

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:59 am
I don't know....I guess you will have to ask the bear. Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:06 am
Quote:
little things about them that differentiates them from other people
I'm living life large - so there are not little things - mostly big things.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:10 am
Taint=Grundle.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 11:12 am
Yeah, I think the clown is a little unclear on what the taint is. Etymology, 't'ain't this and 't'ain't that.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 02:18 pm
Whatever, I don't know a lot about insects.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 09:33 pm
Re: Unusual things about you!
innie wrote:
One that I have, I can't tie my shoes. And since I've been homeschooled my whole life and only started going to school part time this year, I can't open my locker. I have tried, really I have but for some reason it never opens for me.

Hey innie, welcome to A2K.

You and I have a couple things in common. When I was little, it used to take me forever to tie my shoes and I stubbornly refused help from anyone, insisting that I be allowed to do it myself. We were often an hour late going anywhere because it would take me that long to get my shoes tied. That stubborn streak is one of the childhood traits my parents still love to remind me of to this day. Wink

I used to have trouble with the locker combination too. Depending upon the lock, you have to be either very precise or sloppy in aligning the marks up correctly.

Has anyone such as a teacher or office assistant been able to open it? If so, you might consider asking your mom to buy a cheap combination lock that you can practice on at home. Once you become comfortable with it, you'll probably have better success with the lock at school.

So, how are you enjoying your first introduction to public school? Are you finding it difficult to fit in with the crowd or were you already friends with a few of them?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 08:09 am
Quote:
Whatever, I don't know a lot about insects.

Friend of mine got a tick on his taint once. Not the twitchy kind, but the bite you and drink your blood and give you Lyme disease kind...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 08:22 am
Yikes, patiodog, that doesn't sound pleasant at all. At least if you get Lyme disease you won't get scurvy.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 08:54 am
Orange you funny...
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 05:57 pm
Reminds me of a lawyer I met once...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 09:00 am
My youngest cub got one on one of his nuggets when he was fairly young......it terrified him because by the time he noticed it was pretty swollen with blood...it took me a few minutes to get it off and he was equally mortified that dad was working in that area......it was not funny at the time but I have put it in the "stories to tell when I meet his fiance" file.......
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 09:06 am
Long pants, kids.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 03:02 pm
we can't swim in the backyard in long pants I'm afraid, and the back 3/4 acres of our land is wooded. combine that with the moisture of the pool and the fact we live by the lake and we have a pretty interesting insect population.
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 05:04 pm
I remember that scene in "Stand By Me", good movie, sad ending.
0 Replies

KnyteTrypper

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2003 02:19 pm
The short list: there's nothing regular about me at all.
I used to think other people were just like me, only maybe I had a bit more self-knowledge than most of them did. In later years, I've decided I'm just plain weird. Just not as weird as most of the people I know.
0 Replies

PatriUgg

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2003 08:02 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I like to strip naked at 3:00 A.M., cover myself in ketchup and mustard, and run down the street yelling "I'm crazy naked hot dog guy!".

Sad. There are better uses for ketchup.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2003 08:11 pm
Well rumor has it that a naked, catsup caked cjsha is a sight to behold. Like Johnny Depp in mint jelly......

There isn't much unusual about me.

I can sing the alpahbet backwards.
I know all the words to "Senor Don Gato".
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2003 10:31 pm
Senor Don Gato was a cat
on a high red roof don gato sat..............
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2003 09:23 am
Wow Ceilli! If you're ever in Portland be sure to stop by about 7:00 for Little Mo's bathtime - also known as the Senor Don Gato hour.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2003 03:45 pm
Unfortunately Boom.......
Those two lines are all I can remember from grade two choir, but If I'm ever in Portland, I'd love to join in and learn the rest of the song, I'm a pretty fast learner.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:35:27