Unusual things about you!

innie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 04:01 pm
Everyone has little things about them that differentiates them from other people... Brightly dyed hair, interesting sense of humor, constantly singing, collect quotes and write them on your wall...

what are some isms you have?

One that I have, I can't tie my shoes. And since I've been homeschooled my whole life and only started going to school part time this year, I can't open my locker. I have tried, really I have but for some reason it never opens for me. Also, I have a really deep intrenest in depression and sadness and pain and such... but I am a really cheerful person.

What about you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,157 • Replies: 188
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 04:12 pm
I used to be short, dark and Italian but I took a behavior modification class and now I am tall, blond and English.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 04:27 pm
I'm too old to worry anymore. Unless some social delinquent spills my beer or rips off my smokes. Then I go a funny green color & my shirt splits open
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 05:44 pm
I like to strip naked at 3:00 A.M., cover myself in ketchup and mustard, and run down the street yelling "I'm crazy naked hot dog guy!".

Oh wait, I got that idea from Slappy.....nevermind.
0 Replies

MichaelAllen

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 05:48 pm
I'm a workaholic, but I don't like to work. Not for anyone else anyway. I can put twenty hours a day in writing at home. But, if I have to go to a 9 to 5. I'm there at 9 and out at 5, except in the recent occasion when the final product had my name all over it.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 05:48 pm
i'm 27 and I like to color..not paint and create beautiful art like Asherman.....but color. Coloring books, coloriing pages. I love coloring (even before I had kiddies)
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 09:22 pm
I cannot hate. I have tried but it just doesn't seem that I am able to pull it off.

Also, for some strange reason, the most reaction anybody can ever seem to get out of me by trying to hurt me just turns into pity for them. I seem to be the only person able to get me down.

Finally, I'm the one short person that I know that doesn't really care.

Apathy is one great tool.
0 Replies

MichaelAllen

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 10:34 pm
What is the difference between agnostic and apathetic?

I don't know and I don't care.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 11:03 pm
My bluntness, mixed in with my warped sense of humor. Makes for having to chew my tongue till it bleeds at work....lol. I seem to get into trouble BS'ing.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 11:09 pm
3 penises.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 02:57 am
I'm pigeoned toed and knock kneed.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 05:24 am
i also collect monopoly games
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 07:35 am
cavfancier wrote:
3 penises.

Pssssst, cav....come sit here next to me and tell me,
um, uh...............what do you do with the third one?

Shocked Embarrassed Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 08:01 am
What does he do with the /second/? Laughing

Hmm... I have a very 'different' character. As for physical traits, well my eyebrows and eyelashes are differently coloured to my hair, and I've never dyed either. Some 'expert' said that I was Anne Brontë in a previous life!

I have no prejudices, which amazes people; how can anyone tell anything about the character and value of people from the colour of their skin, their appearance, their nationality? It's beyond me to do so; I think that prejudice shows the worst side of jingoism.

I can talk to anyone, and thus often start jabbering to complete strangers.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 08:43 am
Not sure that this sets me aside from everyone else, innie. But I have always had long hair. And it grows, I swear....like a weed in the summer. I have a friend that is a beautician and she says it grows twice the normal length. Sort of a pain, really. Confused

Also, about 10 years ago when I was 13....a childhood friend of mine was diagnosed with leukemia. It's right up there on top...of the list of the hardest things I've ever had to go through in my life. I knew of death, I just didn't know how to cope with all the emotions. My parents helped me all they could and I grew up going to church so all of that helped. But it still hurt like heck. One day that was especially hard, I came home from school and went to my room and shut the door. I got down on my knees and told God that I needed Him more then I had ever needed Him. I took all of the pain I had inside of me and just laid it at His feet. Not sure how long I stayed in my knees that day....but when I got up I felt a renewed strength that stayed with me. But something else also happened that night while I was sleeping and has been with me ever since.....and I hope no one thinks I'm crazy. But I get taught things about life while I sleep. Sometimes I go for weeks with nothing....and sometimes it will happen night after night in succession. At times I will wake up during it and I can still hear the voice trailing off.....and I go right back to sleep. But always the next day as soon as I wake up...I am given things to write down. I don't even know till I am done writing what these things are. Alot of times they are just things pertaining to God and his teachings. Other times they might be about something I am going through and need to handle a certain way. I have also been told that I will carry on a conversation with this "person" as I sleep. The teachings are very "gentle". Almost like a father teaching a child. And the voice is very soft and soothing....the few times I've woken up and got to hear a little bit of it....it felt like a comfy blanket lulling me right back to sleep. Anyways....I have tons of writings. I have kept them all.

I am a normal person though.....really I'm not crazy Embarrassed

~Brooke
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 08:46 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:

I have no prejudices, which amazes people; how can anyone tell anything about the character and value of people from the colour of their skin, their appearance, their nationality? It's beyond me to do so; I think that prejudice shows the worst side of jingoism.

I can talk to anyone, and thus often start jabbering to complete strangers.

I think that is very admirable Smile It says alot about you as a person. I wished everyone held that concept.

PS-Sorry for posting twice. I hadn't read that post before I posted.

~Brooke
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 09:10 am
I collect marbles. Im so worried Ill loose all my marbles someday that I think collecting them will help. Plus, you know..they're really pretty so, if it doesnt work I can at least gaze into them to pass the time.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 10:05 am
I have an uncanny knack of beating up retards in order to impress girls.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 11:34 am
Brooke: Thank you. Really, I bet that no one would be able to give a sound reason for discriminating against people on the basis of race, nationality, creed, gender or sexuality. My feeling is: if you cannot look at a person him/herself, at his/her weaknesses and strengths, then you're not entitled to voice your opinions about them.

Slappy: What kind of girls do you impress by beating up retards? Laughing
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 05:18 pm
Hey Brooke, if you don't mind, I would like to read what you have written down. Would you be willing to put them in the original writing section for me?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Unusual things about you!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:06:22