Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 03:26 am
Elders are getting abused physically and mentally in care centres and in some cases intheir own homes. The number of cases are on the rise. It is important that the authorities make sure of the safety and security of elders.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,303 • Replies: 5
No top replies

douglasdisilva

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 05:20 am
@mikebradley25,
Major number of seniors are living alone. There are many scams coming up targetng the seniors. Their age, physical and mental weaknesses makes them vulnerable to burgalry and abuses.
jespah

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 08:45 am
@douglasdisilva,
Ah, it's so lovely to see two viral marketers talking to each other. Does my heart good.
0 Replies

honitel

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 05:09 pm
@mikebradley25,
Hello Mike,

I agree with you that elder people been abuse physically tho I think emotionally. When we, people get old we even doubt if our love ones will took care of us. You know, elderly stage, love, care and safety is what we ever wanted!
0 Replies

snmo4him

Reply Sun 13 May, 2012 11:11 pm
@mikebradley25,
This is happening in reality, let's face it! And elders must be treated well cos they deserved to be, right?
0 Replies

CaseyAdams

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2014 12:51 am
It is always the family's choice to bring their elders in a nursing homes. That means to say that it's their responsibility as well to make sure that their loved ones get the right care from these nursing homes. They have to make sure that it is a community that really support aging with dignity and independence. It should be a home-like community where elders and their families can assure a peace of mind.
0 Replies