[resolved] NO 'ACTIVATION' EMAIL CAME TO ME

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 06:47 am
Hi Jespah, Craven, Phoenix, Monger....or anyone else in charge that sees this... see...I had to re-register as onyxelle2 because last night, I changed the emails to come to come my home and it never came. I know aol is sucky sometimes, but I've never had a problem, and I'm getting emails from other places...both pvt and business addresses. Can someone please re-activate my onyxelle acct and reset the email back to the one that I registered this funky 'onyxelle-2' name to... please? (boo-hoo-hoo)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,364 • Replies: 14
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 08:41 am
onyxelle2, welcome to A2K! You remind me of someone. Laughing I hope someone can help you out.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 10:52 am
yer not kidd'n
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:03 am
Wish I could help, but I have no understanding or power regarding that. However, continuing to post will keep this thread near the top of the list. Wink
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:04 am
Newbie-an princess...
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:06 am
Oh my God! There are two of you now?? Woopie! Twice the fun!. Does O2 wear a tiara too?
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:08 am
she does..she does indeed (but sometimes I have to take her down a notch - because she thinks she's 'all that')
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:18 am
sozlet wrote:
mama,,,,mmama

Hahahaha! I put the "quote" code around it, but that's all her. Sozlet's first posting! Had this open, went off to do something, came back and she was sitting in front of the computer typing.

ANYWAY... onyxelle, how do you usually log in to A2K? Do you remember your password? Can you get in through this page?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/login.php
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:30 am
sozobe wrote:
sozlet wrote:
mama,,,,mmama

Hahahaha! I put the "quote" code around it, but that's all her. Sozlet's first posting! Had this open, went off to do something, came back and she was sitting in front of the computer typing.

Congratulations - the Sozlet ( a chip off the old block Laughing ) has just come out :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 12:07 pm
Letty and I aren't getting emails either - I guess for another reason, perhaps our server's/computers. (I just saw Letty mention it on another thread.) I did clean out a lot of my cookies a few days ago and didn't delete any that said a2k, but maybe I did some others that are related somehow.

I never sign in, I either get in by my desktop icon or via email updates. (I got in this morning by the icon.) Should I re-sign? Well, I suppose I should try that before asking. Back in a while.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 12:22 pm
soz - awesome post by the sozlet.

anyhow...i'm back in now.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 12:24 pm
Great!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 12:28 pm
Onyxelle - next time, go to the Help page and send a note through Support. Thanks! Gonna mark this one resolved.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 06:37 pm
oooooooooh - the sozlet posts!
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 06:42 pm
SealPoet wrote:
Newbie-an princess...

you awe me constantly
0 Replies