i need proof god aproves of heavy metel

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:12 pm
i now all these relious people say ohh heavy metel is so evil but im a christian to and i'm not devied like the rest so someone get me biblical proof god approves of heavy metel and dont bull **** me

Ceili

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:32 pm
Please would be nice.
There is no proof, one way or the other.
Other than, you haven't been hit with lightning yet.
GoshisDead

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:42 pm
I think you can find it in the Pseudepigrapha in the book of Mustaine.

Mustaine 13:13
And the lord spoke unto Dave saying, "yea let there be thunder". And there was much shredding in the band. And it was well.
laughoutlood

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:12 pm
@metel rokz,
upon this rock i shall build my church and the heavy metel gates of hell shall not prevail against it
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:42 pm
@metel rokz,
metel rokz wrote:

i now all these relious people say ohh heavy metel is so evil but im a christian to and i'm not devied like the rest so someone get me biblical proof god approves of heavy metel and dont bull **** me

You must think a spelling bee stings, too... Well, I am inclined to believe that heavy metal exists, and God does not, at least in any meaningful fashion, though in the very dangerous fashion of true believes finding justification in their God for every insanity... But if there were a God, the proof of approval would have to be existence... He obviously did not approve of the dinosaurs, and look where that got them... Perhaps the same thing may be said of rock headed bad spellers...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 09:44 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

Please would be nice.
There is no proof, one way or the other.
Other than, you haven't been hit with lightning yet.

Maybe if God don't like em he hits them with crabs... Its hard to scratch and play the guitar, and a couple of beers later they might find themsleves scratchin the guitar and playing the crabs...
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 04:28 am
@metel rokz,
Quote:

Don't bullshit you? Can you, or anyone else for that matter, come up with a bible reference that indicates god does not approve of heavy metal? Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 04:49 am
so god doesn't approve of heavy metal?

maybe this god guy isn't so bad after all
plainoldme

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 04:53 am
We have no proof that god approves of the music of Mozart or Stan Getz or Pete Seeger or the anonymous people who created traditional music around the world.

However, the fact that music is part of religious ritual throughout the world, and, seemingly, throughout time, we have evidence that human leaders of many religions, from the Shakers to the Catholics to the Jews to the most austere Protestants support music. As man created god in his image, and as the leaders of these religions were the creators of god, we might posit that god does indeed support music of anykind.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 04:54 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

so god doesn't approve of heavy metal?

maybe this god guy isn't so bad after all

Not so bad is not much of a good rep.... I always figured the wrong guy got that job; and why is that; that the wrong person always gets the right job???
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:25 am
Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:28 am
@metel rokz,
God hates heavy metal and she hates you, too. You're going straight to Hell, and it's no less than you deserve.
Cyracuz

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:42 am
@Shapeless,
"I know life sometimes can get tough
I know life sometimes can be a drag
But people, we have been given a gift
We have been given a role, and that role's name is
ROCK N ROLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

I love that part. Always makes me laugh Smile
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:57 am
@metel rokz,
metel rokz wrote:

It's obvious from God's biblical actions that he loves heavy metal music. I think he wrote the entire old Testament while sniffing glue, masturbating and listening to Metallica in his refurbished basement. The Devil prefers Michael Bolton and John Tesh.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:58 am
@metel rokz,
Quote:
...dont bull **** me

The only people doing that are the ones in your church.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 06:58 am
@Setanta,
You're a towel
Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 07:02 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

You're a towel

It's rude to hi-jack threads because you want to mud wrestle with Setanta. Start your own thread and let this pious young music lover have this place for himself.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 07:39 am
I was always under the impression that God prefers Pink Floyd over Metallica. He's definitely not into the punk rock scene, and abhors rap.
farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 07:46 am
@Ticomaya,
God really digs Gilbert and Sullivan. She has quite a good sense of humor.
Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 09:25 am
@farmerman,
Yeah, but can She sing Modern Major General?
0 Replies