Wooly Worms

Ceili

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 08:45 pm
ehbeth! I'm going to start a thread on this.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 08:54 pm
ahhhh, my nation-mate Ceili - west of the giant perogie and east of the giant salmon!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:19 pm
poor poor canajuns, need you create myths and plaster replicas of le freuits and la vegegetables and le seabirds in order to enhance your sagging self esteem. I know you have the biggest plaster mine. There in lovely New Brunswick, so celebrate the real rather than the erzats.
HMMPH a giant pierogie indeed. That too is an ethnic WMD, having been raised on those grease sotted gluey plops of dough stuffed with rare delicacies like potato platzek or sour cream, onion and cabbage mung. God damn, thats vile feed. I see no reason for a pierogie monument. Unless it were next to a similar monument to some famous Canadian emetic.
Next thing youll be saying you have some heads of famous Canadians carved in rock somehwere and these are so big that you could crawl into a nostril.
Is there a giant Tim Horton do nut?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:22 pm
Where I live the worms just wear a fleece sleeve occasionally when needed. I guess they are fleecyworms since winters are mostly mild here.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:23 pm
ohhhhh, poor farmerman. a good pierogie is fluffy, not gluey, definitely not greasy. it is an object of wonder - definitely something for a gnocchi to marvel at - and dream of becoming.

let's not forget the big nickel up in Sudbury, that other big fish (maybe a pike or pickerel in NW Ontario), errrrr what else where hamburger and i discussing the other day?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 12:00 am
ehBeth wrote:
there's an enormous tomato just down the highway here, and i believe Montana lives not too far from the giant potato.

things are bigger here!

I'm actually a few hours away from the giant potato, that's if we're talking about the same potato, but I'm only about 20 minutes from the giant lobster. How cool is that :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 12:02 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
The pieces of the puzzle are falling together as far as locating Montana's house. At first I had her on the wrong coast, but through some shrewd detective work, reading some of the threads, I placed her on the right coast. Then, slowly, I began to get closer and closer.

And now, the giant potato comes into view.

I almost have you pinpointed, Montana.

So, what are you planning on doing with this information Gus? Should I be afraid. Hell, weren't the Ratsquitoes enough?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 02:30 am
I call them furry bear caterpillars.

They are generally striped here - which, I guess, supports the theory?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:53 am
Actually buns they are usually striped here as well, the fact that we're seeing ones that have gotten so completely black and thick that the stripes have disappeared is ominous.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 10:01 am
They're woolly BEARs 'round here.

And Beth, where did you see that one? It's black and way woolly... but we've only been having pitiful drippy rain when I want SNOW! SNOW, dammit!! (Scowl.)

This isn't one of those "be careful what you wish for" things, is it?
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 10:41 am
Wow.....Wolly Worms and Giant Tomatoes, Potatoes and Lobsters.

SHHHH!!! Be very careful in Arkansas, for thats some mighty fine ingredients for the Possum cops to look for when making thier famous roadkill casseroles.
0 Replies