1. You must never act in a way that you cannot will to become a universal law.
2. There are crackers in the pantry, but they are being eaten by mice.
3. I like to do the right thing, and my mommy’s happy when I do.
4. If you would like to come to my party, you must bring a gift.
5. If fifteen rampaging elephants show up at the party, you ought to drive them out with your broadsword.
6. Always treat other people as an end in themselves, not merely as a means to your own ends.
7.If you would like to live, then you should not jump off cliffs.
1. Categorical imperative.
2. Don't know
3. Categorical for the first part, not sure about the second part.
4. Hypothetical, (I think).
7. Categorical, obviously!