How many A2K'ers would have answered this ad?

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 10:25 am
gus- Do you want me to move this to the "Food" category? Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 10:35 am
Going back to the advice column for a minute, I remember some random freak in an RE lesson showing others and I clippits from advice columns that they had collected (sad, I know.) One of them said something like this: 'I don't like giving head but my boyfriend says that it's full of vitamins that will make my breasts grow bigger. What vitamins are there?' Some people, huh?

Phoenix wrote:
gus- Do you want me to move this to the "Food" category? Laughing

Slappy, Husker... don't contemplate too much about what you'd taste like, you could end up with neuroses. I wonder how many people like to venture into eating others' flesh. I remember hearing about an American network exploiting people's wishes for fame and fortune by getting people to eat 'human meat' to get a prize. I'd refuse, but some people actually ate it... it turned out that it was the dodgy part of a chicken that they were eating. What some people will do for fame is sad, to say the least.

Wow, have you had UK A2K meetings before? Are they annual, or just any time that people feel like them? It seems like an interesting idea; I would definitely come.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 10:42 am
Drom - till date we have had 5 UK meets !!

Kitchenpete, Mr and Mrs Steve, Mr and Mrs McTag, CI, Mr and Mrs Piffka, Mr and Mrs Walter, Margo and me have been the usual suspects Smile
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 11:03 am
Wow; I didn't expect you'd have that many within just a year. It's a wonderful idea to meet the kind of people you meet on the internet whom you never think you'll meet (unfortunately.) Have you ever been to one of the A2K meets abroad?

Yes, I'll definitely come. Where did you meet last? For how long did everyone meet up? I think that that's a great development of the A2K community...
0 Replies