Phobias: Well, what are you afraid of?

drom et reve

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 06:26 am
cavfancier wrote:
Aww, c'mon McG, I figure you've been eaten alive virtually many times in the past and survived. Laughing Personally, I'm afraid of clowns, so the avatar is part of my therapy. Face your fears and all.

I know what you mean; I don't have a fear of clowns, just a dislike; as intense a dislike as any adult can have towards yellow-suited monstrosities with red hair...

Grr! Ronald McDonald seems to be following me around everywhere. Not literally, obviously, because then's the time to get scared... Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 07:09 am
I chose the most frightening avatar I could find, being a proper chef and all.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 07:16 pm
Heights...I have a problem even with a chair. I have been know to go into a death grip on a ladder and its not a pretty sight.
I dont have a fear of flying however I get extremly ill when flying so, I refuse. That could be a fear of getting ill I suppose.
I dont have a problem with snakes or anything like that however, I tend to be a bit off when any animals are in my house that should be outside...I dont think thats a fear, more like an option they just dont understand.
I have a fear of being found naked dead or hurt...only I think because Ive been naked and hurt badly before and the only reason I wasnt found like that is because of that fear...strange as it seems.

lilk..NYC??? bah. No problem. I feel for ya though.
I did NYC a great deal growing up so, there was no fear or all of that sense of fear which goes along with it..however when I started doing Boston and found how spectacular of a city it was compared to NYC, I can understand where you could see that. Ill take you if you want. Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 07:44 pm
Oooh! Q, are you intested in glass art?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 07:47 pm
Edgar, okra is the pits. I guess it's the only vegetable that (when cut) reminds me of snot. NOT appetizing and even a little scary.

I was very lucky as a child to have a friend whose mother was a naturalist. She taught us about bugs and snakes, etc. This was in Arizona, with lots of examples readily available. Not only was it fun to learn, it was helpful while camping in the desert.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:26 pm
Glass Art? Well..I have a great admiration for a periwinkle pumpkin

does that count?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:36 pm
I am deathly afraid of being considered ordinary.....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:37 pm
Haha! Oh yeah, the pumpkin. I still love that thing.

the link: http://www.chihuly.com/
0 Replies

Marxism

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 12:20 pm
Spiders.

The legs and the eyes...and probably the hair is why I am afraid of them.
0 Replies

innie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 08:25 pm
I am afriad of being forgotten... I'm pretty sure it's because my parents left me in a park in L.A. for an hour or so alone when i was 6....

that would make sense :wink:

but besides that, i don't have any real fears.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 02:41 am
Being stuck in a confined space. Shocked
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 12:51 am
Mystery Meat
Plumber's Crack
Forgetting to check to make sure all of my doors are locked before bed
Waking up to find a severed horse head in my sheets
Drunk English Teachers
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 12:54 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I am deathly afraid of being considered ordinary.....

From what I've seen, you have nothing to fear!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:44:34