Phobias: Well, what are you afraid of?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 02:55 pm
I fear smoking rabbits -- they scare the hell out of me.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 02:57 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Two blondes are walking in the woods when they come upon a set of tracks. "Look, deer tracks" says one. "No, those are moose tracks!", says the other. Anyway, they were still standing there arguing when the train hit them.

Ba-da-bing.

Stopppppp!!!
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:20 pm
Being alone at night, sleeping alone. Spiders, scorpions. What if I slept alone and was visited by a spider and scorpion? Oh, God!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:40 pm
This guy walks into a bar. He says, "OUCH!"
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:56 pm
snakes

I think it's because when I was a young girl, some mean nasty boys were chasing us and throwing snakes at us....

When I was at PetsMart last week, a lady was walking around the store, with a boa constrictor around her neck..... ohhhh.... I just knew it was going to take one look at me and attack.....

<shivers>

PaL
:-)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:57 pm
I must be afraid of money, because I have none.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:59 pm
Bears in the wild!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 04:01 pm
Dammit, I forgot to add that thankfully. these days, when I ask folks what sort of budget they are on, thinking $35 per person, they generally outbid me. That helps me with my fears.
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 04:08 pm
I have Zemmiphobia - fear of rats
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 04:11 pm
Stripes!
On bees, wasps, snakes, spiders, sharks, tigers but strangely not zebras.
Quote:
know people (acquaintances) who are afraid of having their knees touched
Hah, I know a couple a chickees that suffer from this too, thankfully as they spend a good portion of life on their backs, they never seem to touch mmmmmuuuhhaaahaha
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 04:14 pm
Here comes ze-bra...that will never get tired.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 11:53 pm
Heights and spiders here.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 03:57 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Two blondes are walking in the woods when they come upon a set of tracks. "Look, deer tracks" says one. "No, those are moose tracks!", says the other. Anyway, they were still standing there arguing when the train hit them.

Ba-da-bing.

Stopppppp!!!

Oh my God, those extra Ps are causing me to write this:

What's the difference between Roast beef and pea soup?

A) Anyone can roast beef
B) Anyone can pee in the soup! Maître D'!!
C) What's the time in Albania?
D) Vincerò! Louisa Baileche has stolen my spleen.

Ceili wrote:

"know people (acquaintances) who are afraid of having their knees touched"
Hah, I know a couple a chickees that suffer from this too, thankfully as they spend a good portion of life on their backs, they never seem to touch mmmmmuuuhhaaahaha

Laughing (Joining in with evil laughter, heard all over A2Kland). The people I know are like this too... maybe it's a genetic problem. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 03:40 pm
I am afraid of being eaten alive. I tend to avoid any situation in which that event might occur.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 03:52 pm
Aww, c'mon McG, I figure you've been eaten alive virtually many times in the past and survived. Laughing Personally, I'm afraid of clowns, so the avatar is part of my therapy. Face your fears and all.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 03:54 pm
Crap, I just remembered I used that joke before. In truth, heights really bother me, the rest I can deal with.
0 Replies

Rounin

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:35 pm
Nyeeah, I've got OCD, so phobias come and go.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:40 pm
NYC
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:44 pm
When I first lived in Manhattan I became deathly afraid of crowds. For about three months I hid inside a coat when out in public. I can't explain it. It passed and I was okay.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 09:05 pm
I grew up in the burbs around Boston. We have some kind of general aversion to going to NYC. But, mine is a bit more fear. It's irrational and I'd actually really love to go. Some friends are now trying to persuade me to go this spring to an exhibit that will be there.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:29:30