Best Desserts, in Alphabetical Order

Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:00 am
@Dutchy,
I wish I could do something like that, just be with nature and your ketchup, it would be truly wonderful, to see all those amazing creatures and to listen to the sounds of the forest, amazing. The closest I get to nature is feeding the ducks down the river!
On my tongue candy floss.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:04 am
@Caroline,
Camping in the outback is a beautful experience, hundreds of miles from nowhere, just you and nature.

praline snacks
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:07 am
@Dutchy,
Yeah bliss, I'm not too keen sleeping in a tent but I sacrifice, we went camping in Whales and it was beautiful hills everywhere you looked. I love nature.
God q again.
quincy flavoured ice cream.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:11 am
@Caroline,
When I talk about camping, I mean sleeping in a Caravan, you've got to have comfort away from home. Smile

rice patties
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:16 am
@Dutchy,
Oh yeah now your talking my thing, we stayed in a caravan recently and went to Brighton, it's a sea side town and is the gay capital. People there are so relaxed. It has a peer lots to do, gorgeous food and people just chilling out to live music in the evening up and down the beachfront, dead in the winter mind, we had a great time, I like going on the fair rides and eating the hot doughnuts, mmmm nice.
Saffron cake.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:23 am
@Caroline,
I can do that every day, live about 5 minutes from the beach and often go for a stroll along the Esplanade, usually have a cappuccino or hamburger there.

Tea cakes
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:25 am
@Dutchy,
What's Esplanade. Very nice you must feel lucky and appreciate it.
Uffins, I can't say the letter m, well I'm grasping with U.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:38 am
@Caroline,
Esplanade is a walkway along the beachfront. All the Capital State cities in Australia are built on the seashore. To hot inland I think. Smile

Vanilla slices.
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:43 am
@Dutchy,
Yes I thought it meant something like that as it sounds like promenade, thanks for explaining. Yes I hear a few people leave Aussie because they can't stand the heat, if it's that bad I don't think I could either. I'd rather be cold then hot because you can snuggle up and get warm.
White fondant, bleh.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:49 am
@Caroline,
I personnally love the heat and can't wait until the summer comes. Presently it is only 17 degrees, a marked difference to last summer when we had a 10 day heatwave above the 40's, hottest day being 46. Around 35 is the best.

X-sants Smile
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:53 am
@Dutchy,
I'd like to get a tan, I tan well. What does X-sants mean please? Is the heat stifling?
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:02 am
@Caroline,
Croissants. Heat is mainly clear, but when the heat comes from the north it can be very humid and unbearable. You can get a good tan on our beaches or an allover tan on our nude beach!

Yoghurt and fruit salad.
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:09 am
@Dutchy,
Oh yeah croissants I forgot what thread I was in. Nude beaches eh? I don't think anyone will appreciate my podgy belly, have you been? Nice to get an all over tan though. No white bums!Smile
Zany fruit and nut cake.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:15 am
@Caroline,
Caroline it is personalty that counts, looks don't come into it, and yes I have been there once just out of curiosity.

Apricot jelly.
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:22 am
@Dutchy,
Did ya strip? I was put off by the one in Brighton many years ago when I visited, it just had a few dirty old men. I would try it but only if I wasn't so obviously perved upon that it made me feel uncomfortable, that's my only issue and my sagging bosom, man I need to exercise.
Oh I forgot bannanas grilled with honey.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:35 am
@Caroline,
Yes ofcourse I stripped otherwise you stand out in the crowd. Smile As it was there were far more women than men around that day.

Chocolate goodies.
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:40 am
@Dutchy,
Well sounds alright to me and good for you for not being chicken.
Dates, crystalized.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:45 am
@Caroline,
I took the view, if they can do it so can I.

esculent fruit salad
Caroline

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:48 am
@Dutchy,
Yeah why not, we're all the same really, we've got all the same bits if you see what I mean.
French bread dripping with honey.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 01:55 am
@Caroline,
Yes I Do. Wink

Garlic bread