Is it free where you are?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 09:15 am
Yep.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 09:19 am
Funny signature line, btw. I'm gonna change mine, I think it is too scary.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 09:51 am
Piffka, could it be that Washington's sychronicity floated up from California. I'm fairly certain that it was one of the many propositions that Cal. voters put into law about 40 years ago.

I know for a fact that it wafted over to Sedona, Arizona--the amounts of sychronicity there could stun a moose, although it isn't free. You have to buy it in very expensive little shops filled with crystals and inscense, but they put it in lovely, homemade bags with kots of raffia, hanging down, making it look exceedingly cool.

Last time I was there, it cost about $65.00 for a one ounce bottle which, by the way, was made of hand blown glass with a cute little stopper. There were larger bottles, but only for the customers who were accustomed to more potent doses of synchronicity.

These are the people who are so cool that they levitate, but only in the presence of other levitaters. Hmmm, I seem to remember the same experience in San Francisco in the 60's..... Cool
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 09:52 am
Piffka, I have to thank one of our local boys, Mike Meyers for that sig. I do think it is funny though.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 10:11 am
Gosh, I like Mike Meyers... a funny guy. I saw an interview with him recently where he described his mother's phone call after he won some prestigious award. Laughed so hard I thought I'd choke.

Diane -- You may be right about the California connection. We became Californicated several years ago. About Sedona... I dunno. I'll have to check my cards.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 11:08 am
Ah, written by Mr. Myers, but flawlessly delivered in signature vanilla mellifluitone by the incomparable down-underer Michael Caine.

The relationship between California and Washington is definitely one of delayed synchronicity -- or, if you please, consistently disparate nonsynchronicity. Recent initiative ballots there suggest to me that in 20 to 30 years, that British footballer-cum-action-movie-thug who pops up in Guy Ritchie films and elsewhere will be governor of the great state of Washington.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 11:47 am
Hey, cav -- is this thread an outgrowth of your god-as-an-inevitable-consequence-of-the-human-brain thread? Certainly the appearance of synchronicity is central to the religious experience. (I sacrificed part of my crop to the earth and, miraculously, there was another crop the following year! Thanks, God! Only later do we figure out that those seeds were going to turn into more plants with or without supernatural assistance...)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 12:11 pm
Doggy

You mean Vinnie Jones?

Also note Michael Caine is British too
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 01:26 pm
Dude ! ! ![/b][/size] . . .

I am so, like, synched out . . .

Color in sky prussian blue
Scarlet fleece changes hue
Crimson ball sinks from view

Wear your love like heaven

Lord kiss me once more
Fill me with song
Allah kiss me once more
That I may, that I may
Wear my love like heaven
Wear my love like heaven
Color sky havana lake
Color sky rose carmethene
Alizarian crimson

Lord kiss me once more
Fill me with song
Allah kiss me once more
That I may, that I may
Wear my love like heaven
Wear my love like heaven
Lord kiss me once more
Fill me with song
Allah kiss me once more
That I may, that I may
Wear my love like heaven
Wear my love like heaven
Cannot believe what I see
All I have wished for will be
All of our race proud and free

Lord kiss me once more
Fill me with song
Allah kiss me once more
That I may, that I may
Wear my love like heaven
Wear my love like heaven
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 05:43 pm
mmm. could've sworn he was an aussie with an oddly disguised accent. ah, well...

i think i mean vinnie jones. he was a thug on the pitch as well, no?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 05:50 pm
PD, I just put it out there, whatever happens afterwards is...umm....synchronicity? Who knows. Michael Caine delivered my new sig brilliantly in Goldmember, I agree.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 06:19 pm
I was just thinking the exact same thing!
How did that happen?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 08:47 pm
Re: Synchronicity, do you buy it?
dyslexia wrote:
...it is inevitable that many people will experience some very weird and uncanny coincidences every day.

So what sorts of weird and uncanny coincidences happen to you?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 11:27 pm
Tonight I opened a can that had a label that said "Green Beans." I could hardly believe it, but there were beans inside it. And they were green!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 11:35 pm
eva, so tonight go to you cupboard, take out all the cans and remove all the labels. then each day you will discover a new synchronicity by simply opening a can and discovering what is in it.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 02:18 am
Eva -- Oh, I get it. You uncanned the beans, therefore it's uncanny.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 06:43 am
Patio, yes Mr Jones had a certain style to his play at Wimbledon

Description:

Ouch...Vinnie's famous Gazza tweak in 1988 'VINNIE TWEAK' COPPER NABBED

1988: Vinnie Jones of Wimbledon gets a little too friendly with Paul Gascoigne of Newcastle United.

couldn't post the photo, so here's the link

http://www.kmlager.com/gallery/album21/VinnieJonesPaulGascoigne
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 02:24:56