Synchronicity, do you buy it?

patiodog

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 12:40 pm
the sphere's have to be balanced, ballasted, bollocksed, and busted, or she'll list to one side or the other.

(anywho, i'm the sane one of the bunch.)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 12:42 pm
and who the woof are woof you to woof that?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 12:44 pm
Ok Steve can participate but only to counterbalance patiodogs sanity.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 12:46 pm
danke woof mon petit
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 01:03 pm
foow
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 01:05 pm
Every time i go into town
The boys start kickin' my dog around
Don't make no difference if he is a hound
They gotta stop kickin' my dog around . . .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 03:51 pm
I just went over to Abuzz....and there are alot of the same wackos there as here! Weird....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 05:38 pm
dyslexia wrote:
WOW sometimes I am just underwhelmed at the total amount of cosmic synchronicity. But I suppose thats just me. Sometimes I just sit in the dark sticking my finger in the corner of my eyes and watch cartoons for hours or I find a bunch of guys that dress alike and follow them around.

Run, Diane!!! Laughing
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 06:24 pm
Don't worry, Eva, when he sticks his fingers in the corners of his eyes, he always thinks he is following guys that dress alike. It's all part of the cartoon he thinks he's watching. Poor, sweet man.

What makes it even more amazing is that there are people all over the world watching cartoons!! With their fingers stuck in the corners of their eyes.

Ooooh, the synchronicity of it al.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 05:26 am
ok I'm feeling woof better now.

This is true. I went to a shop yesterday to buy a light bulb. It was a big shop. The very first part of the store I walked to was a dispensing chemist (pharmacy). I walked to the furthest part of the shop looking for light bulbs. When I couldn't go any further I decided to ask an assisstant who said they were next to the pharmacy. Is this an example of synchronishitty?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 06:16 am
Whoa....that is so synchronicitous there Steve. Not only did I also need a light bulb yesterday, when I got to the shop, the bulb I needed was surrounded by many other bulbs, all identical. Spooky that....
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 06:32 am
As everyone is moving relative to others, strict synchronization of the watch is impossible.
(But I feel I know what C.G.Jung means. It's not about the watch.)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 06:39 am
satt, you are correct once again. It's never about the watch. It is about the collective consciousness, and finding it's rythym, to me. I've always thought of synchronicity as the naturally occuring beat of life, and our awareness of that.
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 06:50 am
When you think something in your mind, it affects others' minds, or they have already directed your mind.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 08:24 am
I didn't realize that synchronicity was for sale. We get it for free on the west coast.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 08:29 am
well Pifkka, I guess out there you are entitled..
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 08:31 am
I'm with satt on this one. I have no idea what Piffka is talking about, but it is affecting my mind, so peas and carrots, explain. Ooh...synchronicity.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 08:50 am
cavfancier wrote:
I'm with satt on this one. I have no idea what Piffka is talking about, but it is affecting my mind, so peas and carrots, explain. Ooh...synchronicity.

I'm with Satt too, I think.

Cav -- I'm answering the question in the title of the Thread... Synchronicity, do you buy it? See, I've never had to buy it because it is free here.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 08:51 am
Dyslexia -- You're right, we are entitled here; I think it may be part of our constitution or else it was a people's initiative from several years ago. I dunno. All I know is there is plenty of synchronicity around here and it all seems to be free.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 08:53 am
Ahh....that puts things at rest for me. Thanks, Piffka.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 05:43:08